The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things you have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Happy Sunday everyone! This was a fun week. My husband was off work Thursday and Friday so we spent the weekend at home with family. We went looking for places to live and had a really fancy dinner with my husband’s new partner and practice manager. Funny story about the dinner too. One of the girls that was there I recognized but wasn’t sure if she was who I thought she was. By the end of dinner it came up that my husband and I were both from the town originally and couldn’t wait to get back. The girl looks at me and says the street I lived on and ha! We’ve known each other since I was 4. Small world right?!
Reading wise it was a slow week. I only managed to read one book, though it was a really good book! How was your week?
I am in LOVE with The Others series by Anne Bishop. It’s a fun urban fantasy, set in a world reminiscent to our own with quirky characters and cleanish romance (though I still suggest this be an 18+ read). I’m not sure what I’ll do waiting for the next one since I’m officially caught up now!
Last Week on the Blog
- Spinning Starlight by R.C. Lewis ★★★★
- Top Ten Tuesday #72 – Let’s Talk About….
- Grand Finale Blitz: Fear of Falling by Catherine Lanigan
- Book Blitz: The Arcadia Falls Chronicles Omnibus by Jennifer Malone Wright
- Waiting on Wednesday #44 – Queen of Hearts by Colleen Oakes
- Release Day Blitz: The Chosen Knights by Mary Ting
- Children’s Corner: The Tree in the Courtyard ★★★★★
- Dead of Winter by Kresley Cole ★★★★★
- Release Day Blitz: Black Crow by J.L. Weil
- Spearwood Book One by A.S. Oren ★★★★
- Sunday Post #70 – Easter Weekend
Coming Up this Week
- Tricky Twenty-Two by Janet Evanovich – review
- Top Ten Tuesday | “10 Of My Most Recent 5 Star Reads ” via the Broke and the Bookish
- Paper Dolls by Hanna Peach – Cover Reveal
- 2016 1st Quarter Reading Challenge Updates
- Eerie by M.C. McCoy – review
- Weekend Reads | The Fallen World by Laura Thalassa – review of books 1 & 2 of the series
This Week’s Book Fix
What are you reading this week?
This week I’m going to soak up some time with my hubby. He’s heading to Puerto Rico a week from today for a conference and will be gone for the entire next week. I’m really not looking forward to it. I know some people may enjoy the alone time, but I just miss my husband.
Reading wise the #TakeControlTBR challenge ends Thursday. I know at this point I will not meet my goal of 20 books, however 15 (which is what I believe I will end with) isn’t too shabby 😉 What are your plans this week?