The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things you have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Happy Sunday y’all! You know all that stuff I said I was going to get done this week? Yeah didn’t happen 😅 We went on a mini-vacation in the middle of the week, had a blast, and came back exhausted. So not much has gotten done. But that’s okay. We spent some time in one of our favorite places (Dollywood/Pigeon Forge) and had some new experiences (namely The Wheel). Little man was wide open from the time we left til we got in the car to come home. I think it’s safe to say he had fun 🥰 Today we are working on his landform project which is due Friday. Prayers for my sanity please. Getting this kid to do work is like pulling teeth from a grizzly.
Reading wise, I didn’t get much read. I read exactly one book, The Grace Year by Kim Liggett. I’m still trying to wrap my brain around it and all my feelings. SO MANY FEELS y’all! If you’re looking for a creepy dystopian read, I highly recommend it.
This coming week looks to be not crazy busy, just normal busy. We’ll be finishing up the landform project, starting the second quarter of school, and ending the week with a field trip to see replicas of the Nina and Pinta that are docked a town over. Should be fun!
Currently Reading 📖
Last Week on the Blog
- Scales & Skeletons by Scarlett Dawn ★★★★★
- TTT #181 – Favorite Character Traits
- WoW #168 – Scavenge the Stars
- The Reader by M.K. Harkins ★★★★★
- Incendiary by Amy A. Bartol ★★★★
- Sunday Post #185 – Back to Reality
Coming Up This Week
- The Orchid Throne by Jeffe Kennedy – review
- TTT | “Extraordinary Book Titles” hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl
- WoW | What are new release are you waiting on this week?
- Pawns by Patrick Hodges – review
- Iniquity by Amy A. Bartol – audio review
This Week’s Book Fix 📚
The Dark Elements complete series by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Kindle) | Of River and Raynn: The Catalyst by Rebecca Ethington (Kindle) | Give the Dark My Love by Beth Revis (Library) | An Everyday Hero by Laura Trentham (eARC)
Your Turn! What are you reading this week? Share below