The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things you have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Amanda’s Weekly Update
So we made it home safe and sound from TN. We are still recovering…at least one of my kids was sick THE WHOLE TIME. The baby (my 18-month-old son) is still battling whatever-it-is. A virus of some kind. He’s just super whiny…it’s like man flu, but he’s a squishy baby. 😥 However, when your kids are sleeping a lot it means “reading time”, and of course I didn’t feel well either. I finished Holly Black’s The Wicked King, and wrote my review. It’s. So. Good. (The book, I mean. 😅) I’m still in my feelings about it. However, I’m mapping out my book hangover recovery with Christmas books. ❤🎅🎄❄ It’s perfectly timed since our weather has *just* started cooling off. Something about 72°F weather makes me feel like I can do anything.
Lillian’s Weekly Update
Happy Sunday y’all! This week was busy, but I had my countdown going and it is officially Fall Break for us 🙌 The husband and the kid are home for the entire week, we’re going to have an adventure, and end the break making a school project. We’re going to finally get our Spring Cleaning done (I’m only a whole season late 😅). And I’m going to read, lots of reading….at least that’s the plan. The last two months have been crazy busy. Reading has been done, but not really enjoyed because I can’t focus on it. Despite that, I managed to read three books (y’all should put The Orchid Throne by Jeffe Kennedy on your TBR lists ASAP) this week.
Currently Reading 📖
Last Week on the Blog
- 2019 Reading Challenges: 3rd Quarter Update
- TTT #180 – All About the Numbers
- WoW #167 – The Guinevere Deception
- Indebted by Amy A. Bartol ★★★★
- Sterling by Dannika Dark ★★★
- Sunday Post #184 – Fall Break is Here!
Coming Up This Week
- Scales and Skeletons by Scarlett Dawn – review
- TTT | “Character Traits We Love” hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl
- WoW | What new release are you waiting on this week?
- The Reader by M.K. Harkins – review
- Incendiary by Amy A. Bartol – audio review
This Week’s Book Fix 📚
Your Turn! What are you reading this week? Share below