The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things you have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Happy Sunday y’all! This week we received sad news that one of our fellow book bloggers passed away. Grace @ Rebel Mommy Book Blog was one of the first to welcome me to this community of readers. We read a lot of the same things and had a lot of the same thoughts on books. While I never had the opportunity to meet Grace in person, I feel like we could have been great friends. I will miss her. I pray God gives peace to her family, especially her babies, during this time and the days and months to come. My heart is broken for them (and us) at the loss of Grace.
In lieu of flowers, her family has asked that people donate in Grace’s memory to METAvivor, a nonprofit, volunteer-led organization that funds research to help improve the longevity and quality of life for those battling metastatic breast cancer. If you’d like to donate, you can do so by clicking here. The link will take you to the donate form on METAvivor’s site. Hug your loved ones tight friends.
Last Week on the Blog
- War by Laura Thalassa ★★★★★
- TTT #172 – Settings We Want to See More Of
- WoW #158 – Loki: Where Mischief Lies
- The Cruel Prince by Holly Black ★★★★
- Jack of Thieves by Ben Hale ★★★★
- Sunday Post #175 – Grace
Coming Up This Week
- The Book Charmer by Karen Hawkins – review
- TTT | “Freebie” hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl
- WoW | What are you waiting on this week?
- Undying by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner – review
- In the Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken – audio review
This Week’s Book Fix
Your Turn! What are you reading this week? Share below