The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things you have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Happy Sunday y’all! This week was a productive week for me. I sat down and caught up on writing all my reviews. I haven’t been caught up with no reviews to write since I first started the blog. So this is big for me! Not only that, but I worked on some memes and other posts and I have a full month of posts scheduled 🙌 I’m so proud of myself. It takes some pressure off of me since school will be starting up in a month. Y’all when school starts, it gets so busy around here that it takes me a good month to get back on a regular writing and reading schedule. If I can stay ahead, I shouldn’t have to take time off because I’m out of content.
Reading wise, it was a good week. I listened to one audiobook and read two books, maybe three by the time you read this 😉 Overall I’d say this past week was great. Tomorrow is my wedding anniversary. My husband and I have been married 13 years this year and I think a good dinner is in order.
Last Week on the Blog
- Marvels and Misfits by Scarlett Dawn ★★★★★
- TTT #170 – Our Favorite Side Characters
- WoW #156 – Chilling Effect by Valerie Valdes
- The Gauntlet by Rebecca Ethington ★★★★★
- Once Upon a Bad Boy by Melonie Johnson ★★★★
- Sunday Post #173 – A Productive Week
Coming Up This Week
- Kingdom of Exiles by Maxym M. Martineau – review
- TTT | “Auto-buy Authors” hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl
- WoW | What are you waiting on this week?
- Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson – review
- Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken – audio review
This Week’s Book Fix
American Royals by Katherine McGee | The F Word by Michelle MacQueen and Ann Maree Craven | After by S.K. Gregory | Pawns by Patrick Hodges | The Reader by M.K. Harkins | Nevernight by Jay Kristoff | The Fractured Empire by Robin D. Mahle | War by Laura Thalassa
Your Turn! What are you reading this week? Share below