The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things you have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Happy Sunday y’all! It’s cold here in East TN. We’ve had a freeze warning the last two nights AND just north of us got snow. I thought it was Spring 😫 In better news….yesterday we brought our puppy home. Meet Darth Vader (yes, my son named him):
We are so in love! He is such a sweet puppy. He likes to cuddle with the elephant we bought him which is bigger than him. He’s already well-trained, slept all night in his crate without whining and loves to play. My little man has found his perfect match. This puppy is running circles around him and he LOVES it!
Reading wise it was a slow week for me. I had too much going on in my personal life to be able to focus on reading. I did start a binge watch of Cedar Cove on Netflix though. I’m into season 2 already and loving it. What shows have y’all been binging?
Last Week on the Blog
- Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige ★★★★
- Cover Reveal: Star-Crossed by Pintip Dunn
- WoW #121 – My Plain Jane by Cynthia Hand, Jodi Meadows, and Brodi Ashton
- Ilyan by Rebecca Ethington ★★★★
- April ’18 TBR List
- Sunday Post #146 – Meet Darth Vader
Coming Up this Week
- Perfectly Summer by Robin Daniels – review
- Top Ten Tuesday | “Books I Loved but Will Never Re-Read” via That Artsy Reader Girl
- Nemesis by Anna Banks – review
- Ally by Anna Banks – review
- Weekend Reads | Spindle Fire and Winter Glass by Lexa Hillyer
This Week’s Book Fix
What are you reading this week?