The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things you have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Happy Sunday y’all! What a week! I can’t say I’m sad to see that it’s over. The week started with temps in the 70s and ended in the 30/40s. It’s a running joke where I live that it can be sunny and shorts weather one day and snowing the next (no joke when there were actual flurries earlier in the week). Besides the crazy weather, little man’s asthma has been acting up. He is now on a new preventative inhaler with instructions to use his rescue inhaler more frequently in the short term. I’m hoping this gets him through the current pollen season. And then there was this weekend. On Friday I got a call from my hubby that his mother was being taken by ambulance to the ER. She had a really low heart rate (40-43 beats per minute) and a really high BP. After lots of tests, heart attack was ruled out. Now they are monitoring her very closely for the next few weeks until they can determine what is causing the low heart rate. Thankfully she got to go home late last night.
Reading wise I managed to read 3 books and listen to one audiobook this week. The reading streak continues 😀
Last Week on the Blog
- Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo ★★★★
- TTT #138 – Favorite Book Quotes From Recent Reads
- WoW #120 – Furyborn by Claire Legrand
- The Defiance by A.G. Henley ★★★★★
- Cover Reveal: The Archivist by Christy Sloat
- The Program by Suzanne Young ★★★★★
- Sunday Post #143 – A Week Full of Mondays
Coming Up this Week
- Nemesis by Anna Banks – review
- Top Ten Tuesday | “Books That Surprised Me (in a good or bad way)” via the Broke and the Bookish
- The Bad Guys by Aaron Blabey – Children’s Corner review
- Ilyan by Rebecca Ethington – review
- Weekend Reads | Bright Smoke, Cold Fire by Rosamund Hodge
This Week’s Book Fix
What are you reading this week?
It’s Spring Break this week and I’m so looking forward to having little man home all week. I’m hoping to spend a day at the local aquarium with him. He loves sea animals and recently has been saying he wants to be a doctor at Sea World. Other than that I don’t really have much coming up this week. I plan to continue reading for the TBR challenge and hope to knock another 3-4 books out.