The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things you have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Happy Sunday y’all! This past week was a long one. We got snow and ice (mostly ice) on Tuesday and that left us stuck in the house until Friday. By Friday the snow was gone but the roads still had ice. Little man got an unexpected break from school which he loved (and secretly I did too. I love him being home!). Reading wise it was a perfect week to read. I read four books and listened to one audiobook this week so I’d call it a good week 😀
Last Week on the Blog
- Poison's Cage by Breeana Shields ★★★★★
- TTT #131 – Books I’m Looking Forward to in the First Half of 2018
- WoW #115 – Sky in the Deep by Adrienne Young
- The Scourge by A.G. Henley ★★★★★
- The Keeper by A.G. Henley ★★★★★
- Sugarplum Way by Debbie Mason ★★★
- Wanted by Betsy Schow ★★★
- Banished by Betsy Schow ★★★★
- Sunday Post #138 – Snow and Ice Make Everything Nice
Coming Up this Week
- The Difference Between Young Adult and New Adult….and Why It’s Important – this discussion post has been on my mind for a while and I thought I’d finally sit down and share it with you.
- Top Ten Tuesday | “Books I Really Liked but Can’t Remember Anything/Much About” via That Artsy Reader Girl
- Once Upon a Dream by Liz Braswell – audio review
- The Lost Savior by Siobhan Davis – review
- Weekend Reads | Hunted by Meagan Spooner – #MyTBRL review
This Week’s Book Fix
What are you reading this week?
One more week of waiting 😫 Tomorrow I go back to the doctor for labs and wait one more week to find out if this fertility cycle worked. It’s honestly a painful wait. I’m not sure I remember how I waited with little man as we did this almost 8 years ago now…..it really doesn’t seem possible that my baby is going to be seven in a few weeks. I mean seriously?!?! Where does time go?! Aside from all the waiting I really have nothing planned. I’ve made a great dent in my TBR list for this month, lacking only three books to read so I’m hoping to finish those this week. This will be the first time since I started sharing my TBR list in September (or was it October? I’m not sure) that I will finish it 😀
So tell me: what are you reading? How do you keep yourself occupied when you are playing the waiting game? Did you get snowed in this week? How did you handle it? We saw Jumanji last night. Has anyone else?