The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things you have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Happy Sunday y’all! I want to thank all of you for your words of encouragement, your prayers, and good thoughts you sent over the last week. They were felt here. Because you have all been so open and honest with me, I hope to always be the same with you. We spoke with a lawyer this week and an accountant about the situation my husband’s work has put us in and the results were very positive (well at least with the accountant). We now have a meeting scheduled with someone in administration for Monday and I have hope now that this issue will be resolved for the better. Granted a lot of my hopes are hanging on “ifs” at the moment so keep those prayers coming and I’ll keep you all updated.
We’ve spent the weekend in Nashville and last night went to the Garth Brooks concert. It was amazing as I knew it would be, and I’m so thankful to have had the opportunity to share it with my husband. We had a lovely weekend: we saw the new Star Wars movie before the concert, finished Christmas shopping, and had lunch today with my sister-in-law and her family. It was perfect 💗
Reading wise this week was good. I managed to listen to one book and read three. #COYER started yesterday and as I’ve been gone all weekend, I haven’t had a chance to start a book for the challenge yet but am hoping to do so today with the book listed below.
Last Week on the Blog
- 12 Days of Clean Romance: Day 7 – Taylor Dean
- #COYER Winter Switch Challenge Accepted!
- TTT #128 – Favorite Reads of 2017
- 12 Days of Clean Romance: Day 8 – Sheralyn Pratt
- 12 Days of Clean Romance: Day 9 – Heather B. Moore
- Trick by Scarlett Dawn ★★★★
- 12 Days of Clean Romance: Day 10 – Annette Larsen
- 12 Days at Bleakly Manor by Michelle Griep ★★★★★
- 12 Days of Clean Romance: Day 11 – Lucy McConnell
- The Christmas Promise by Sean D. Young ★★★
- 12 Days of Clean Romance: Day 12 – Cami Checketts
- Maybe This Christmas by Jennifer Snow ★★★★★
- Sunday Post #135 – A Perfect Weekend
Coming Up this Week
- Stone Silence by Taylor Dean – review
- Top Ten Tuesday | “Top Ten Books I Hope Santa Brings” via the Broke and the Bookish
- Sugarplum Way by Debbie Mason – review
- Homecoming in Christmas Falls by Ciara Knight – review
- Weekend Reads | Pride and Prejudice and Mistletoe by Melissa de la Cruz
This Week’s Book Fix
What are you reading this week?
This week will be busy…at least the first part of the week will be. Little man has PJ at school tomorrow and will be building gingerbread houses in class. Then the Christmas program/musical is Tuesday. I’m looking forward to seeing it. Little man has been practicing the songs since before Halloween so I feel like I know them already.
With Christmas shopping done and most of the presents wrapped, I plan to relax the last half of the week, maybe do some deep cleaning and enjoy some time with my little man. He’s growing up so fast. I feel like this year I’ve blinked and he went from being a baby to a big boy. He’s speech, his mannerisms, even his imagination have all grown up this year and to be honest I wasn’t ready for that. I know I can’t stop it so instead I’ll savor every cuddle he allows over his break.
Reading wise, I’m planning to dive into 2018 releases this week. I have several to read and cannot wait to do so.