The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things you have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Happy Sunday y’all! This week has wore me out! Seriously, I went to sleep at 8:30 on the couch Friday night and slept til almost 10 Saturday morning ? I guess it was needed though because I feel some better. It was such a busy week. I spent most of the week at my son’s school helping to set up the book fair and make treats for Grandparents’ Day. It was worth it though. The kids had fun and the Book Fair seemed to be a success. Earlier this week one of my cousins had a little boy and yesterday I went to a shower for another cousin who is having a little girl. Lots of new babies in the family 😀 Today is my hubby’s birthday and we are spending it with his family.
Reading wise I didn’t read as much this week. I managed to read two, almost three books this week and didn’t listen to any as I really wasn’t home much during the day. I’m hoping for a more laid back week this week.
Last Week on the Blog
- Interview with J.D. Wright, Author of MASKED
- Blog Tour: Perfectly You by Robin Daniels
- TTT #121 – Top Ten Books From My 1st Year Blogging
- WoW #103 – The November Girl by Lydia Kang
- Feels Like the First Time by Marina Adair ★★★★
- The Gender Secret by Bella Forrest ★★★★
- Sunday Post #123 – Babies, Books, and Birthdays
Coming Up this Week
- The Killing Jar by Jennifer Bosworth – audio review
- Top Ten Tuesday | “Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR List” via the Broke and the Bookish
- Nyxia by Scott Reintgen – review
- Torment by Scarlett Dawn – review
- Weekend Reads | Odd & True by Cat Winters
This Week’s Book Fix
What are you reading this week?
My goal this week is to do nothing. I have so much that needs to be done at the house, like laundry and deep cleaning. I need to be able to be home some while little man is at school and get things done. I’m hoping to get a little reading in as well. What about y’all? What do you have planned?