The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things you have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Happy Sunday y’all! This week was a busy week. Little man started school on Monday and we have been on the go ever since. But it’s been nice. While I’ve missed having him home, he is loving school and I’m not going to complain about the alone time either 😀 I’ve read and listened to a few books this week, making a total read of 5. I’ve missed the marathon reading sessions!
My husband and I finished our binge watching of Hart of Dixie (which I loved!) and now I’m catching up on Grey’s Anatomy. We didn’t have cable for a few years so I’m roughly three seasons behind…plus sometimes I need a break from the drama of the show, I’m sure you know what I mean 😉
Yesterday we had my husband’s family over for my mother-in-law’s birthday. It was a fun day. My hubby cooked burgers and dogs on the grill and the kids played outside with water balloons, a sprinkler, and blow up pool. It was the perfect end to a busy week.
Last Week on the Blog
- Zero Repeat Forever by G.S. Prendergast ★★★
- Release Blitz: The Hummingbird Heart by A.G. Howard
- WoW #100 – Forest of a Thousand Lanterns by Julie C. Dao
- It Happened on Love Street by Lia Riley ★★★★
- Perfectly You by Robin Daniels ★★★★★
- Sunday Post #120 – First Week of School
Coming Up this Week
- The Eye of the North by Sinéad O’Hart – Children’s Corner review
- Top Ten Tuesday | “Back To School Freebie” via the Broke and the Bookish
- Feels Like the First Time by Marina Adair – review
- Fallen Heir by Erin Watt – Review
- Weekend Reads | Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas – #MyTBRL review
This Week’s Book Fix
What are you reading this week?
This week will be another busy week. Little man is off school tomorrow due to the solar eclipse. We are in an area that will have a full eclipse, and maybe it’s just me, but I can’t get over the sheer amount of people that have traveled to my little town to watch it. I’m not even joking either. There’s a couple they interviewed that traveled here from Germany ? Either way I’m excited to see it and experience it with my son and family.
Are you going to see the eclipse this week? What are you reading? Any show recommendations for my continued Netflix binge? Share below