The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things you have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Happy Sunday y’all! What a fun weekend we’ve had 😀 As you are reading this, I’m sitting in on the closing keynote for UTOPiAcon. I am so thankful I decided to come this year and grateful that we could. I’ve met some amazing authors and was fortunate enough to sit on a few panels. While I’m sad to see the weekend end, I’m glad to be going home too. I’ve missed my little man AND I may have spent my entire year’s allowance on books….BUT at least I’ve found some new-to-me authors and have plenty to read in the coming months.
I plan to start rereading this when we get home from the conference today. The last book in the series is coming out and I want a refresher!
Last Week on the Blog
- Children’s Corner: Summertime Reading
- TTT #116 – Series on my TBR
- WoW #95 – Fireblood by Elly Blake
- The Evaporation of Sofi Snow by Mary Weber ★★★
- Transcend by Scarlett Dawn ★★★★
- My Experience at the Freakshow – UTOPiAcon 2017
- Sunday Post #113 – UTOPiACon 2017
Coming Up this Week
- And I Darken by Kiersten White – review
- Top Ten Tuesday | “Best Books You’ve Read In 2017 So Far” via the Broke and the Bookish
- The Ghost of You and Me by Kelly Oram – blog tour, review
- Primrose Lane by Debbie Mason – blog tour, review
- 2017 2nd Quarter Reading Challenges Update
This Week’s Book Fix
What are you reading this week?
This week we are doing nothing. Exciting, no? I really have no set plans. We are enjoying our Summer break from school. Little man declares a PJ day at least twice a week and I have no problem complying. It’s supposed to be really nice so I’m going to try and find a pool for us to go swimming and do some general outdoor play. Besides that NOTHING and I love saying that 😀
Reading wise I’m trying to catch up on my Goodreads goal for the year. According to them I’m like 17 books behind thanks to our move. I’ve got several ARCs to read and a few that I just want to read. Overall it will be a good week.