The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things you have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Happy June y’all! I’m back! I’ve missed you guys 😀 The drama of the last few months has finally died down. I don’t want to dredge it back up so if you’re curious as to why I was gone you can read the post here. I’ve spent the last few months getting my reading mojo back. Seriously guys, I went from reading 10-12 books a month to having only read 5 since February ? But I spent one week binging out on Sarah J. Maas’s ACOTAR series and rereading a few of my favorite authors and I now think my mojo is back. Plus I actually wanted to blog which is something I’ve been avoiding since the drama went down in February.
Spring was busy. We moved into our home in mid-March and little man finished up Kindergarten. Between field trips and unpacking, time got away from me. Now that little man is on Summer break, things are starting to slow down. I’m hoping that my love of reading and blogging returns.
Favorite Spring Read
Favorite Spring Quote
That’s what the dead would tell the living, if they could—to grab hold of joy whenever it comes.
~from Defy the Stars by Claudia Gray
Reviews in Spring
Other Spring Fun
- Book Blast: Beauty’s Thief by Konstanz Silverbow
- Hello Again….
- 2017 Reading Challenges: 1st Quarter Update
- Merry Mondays #28 – April Showers Bring May Flowers ★★★★★
- Top Ten Tuesday #111 – SciFi Fandom Items You Should Own
- Waiting on Wednesday #90 – A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
- Merry Mondays #29 – Literary Moms
- Top Ten Tuesday #112 – Intriguing Covers
- Waiting on Wednesday #91 – Thief’s Cunning by Sarah Ahiers
- Waiting on Wednesday #92 – Ash and Quill by Rachel Caine
- Top Ten Tuesday #113 – Most Anticipated Books Last Half of 2017
- WoW #93 – The Savage Dawn by Melissa Grey
Coming Up this Week
- Merry Mondays | Dad’s Turn. Who is your favorite literary dad?
- Top Ten Tuesday | “10 Books From X Genre That I’ve Recently Added To My TBR List” via the Broke and the Bookish
- Primrose Lane by Debbie Mason – teaser blitz
- Trigger by Scarlett Dawn – review
- Weekend Reads | A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas – series review
This Week’s Book Fix
What are you looking forward to in June?
UTOPIA in Nashville!!!! I’m so excited to be attending this event. This will be my first book event and some of my favorite authors will be there (Jennifer L. Armentrout, CJ Redwine, Isaac Marion…to name a few). I look forward to the networking opportunity, meeting other bloggers, etc. Plus it will be the first time my husband and I have had a vacation alone since our son was born.
June is really jam-packed. Little man started playing baseball this Spring and loves it so we found a one week camp for him to participate in. It’s only half-day so I think he’ll enjoy it. Besides that there is also vacation bible school which he always looks forward to.
What are you looking forward to this Summer? What was your favorite read this Spring? Share below