The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things you have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Happy Sunday y’all! What a week 😀 I’ve spent this week picking out all the details for our house. I got to see the cabinets that the builder had already chosen and then I chose the granite, the plumbing fixtures and all the lighting. The house really feels like it’s ours now. Only four more weeks til closing!!!
Reading wise, it was a slow week. Because my brain was full of things to do for our new home, I couldn’t concentrate well on any book. I did manage to read two though. I finished The Gender Secret by Bella Forrest and listened to Frostblood by Elly Blake. Both were great and I highly recommend them.
I’m finishing up City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare today I hope. It is one of my #2017HW books. So far I’m loving the series. Great urban fantasy 😀
Last Week on the Blog
- In All My Life by Ciara Knight ★★★★
- Top Ten Tuesday #109 – Ten Shocking Endings
- Waiting on Wednesday #88 – Defy the Stars by Claudia Gray
- Freebie Blast: Through Glass by Rebecca Ethington
- Frostblood by Elly Blake ★★★★★
- Sunday Post #109 – Adding a Personal Touch
Coming Up this Week
- The Gender Game by Bella Forrest – review
- Top Ten Tuesday | “All about the visuals: Top Ten Favorite Graphic Novels/Comics or Ten Comics on My TBR or Top Ten Favorite Picture Books” via the Broke and the Bookish
- City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare – #2017HW review
- Troll Cries by Ashley C. Harris – blog tour, review
- Weekend Reads | One Blood Ruby by Melissa Marr
This Week’s Book Fix
What are you reading this week?
Little man is out of school tomorrow as they have some plumbing issues so I’m hoping for a nice day at home. It will be too cold to go out and play so we will be cooped up in the apartment. Reading wise I have several ARCs for February and so my priority is to get organized this week and figure out what I’m reading and when 😉 I took the plunge too and bought a bullet journal. I’m kind of excited to give it a try.
What did you read this week? Do you bullet journal? If so, any tips for a newbie?