The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things you have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Happy Sunday y’all! I think I found my reading mojo again 😀 I spent this week alternating among reading, listening and crocheting (my other love). I managed to read/listen to 5 books and am almost finished with my sixth. Can I just say I’ve missed my books? Of course it helped that the books I read this week were from some tried and true favorites of mine and one was a reread that I listened to, prepping for the final book’s in the series release.
So what am I crocheting? Why I’m glad you asked 😉 I’m working on two projects at the moment: a baby blanket for my niece who is trying to make an early appearance and a graphghan for myself. The baby blanket is a cute owl blanket that I’l share pis of when I’m finished and it’s in my sister-in-law’s hands. The graphghan is a pattern I’m following from Chaos & Chop Suey and a part of my first ever crochet-a-long. It’s based on Gilmore Girls and y’all I’m in love!
I may or may not have woken the neighbors on Friday night when I checked my Kindle and Laura Thalassa’s upcoming release Rhapsodic was waiting for me. Y’all I’m a huge fan of this author and so of course I dove right in. Let me just tell you I’m in love with Callie and Des <3
Last Week on the Blog
- Cover Reveal: Through Glass (Episodes 1-3) by Rebecca Ethington
- Top Ten Tuesday #99 – Dystopian Book Club Reads
- Waiting on Wednesday #76 – Wintersong by S. Jae-Jones
- Serial Hottie by Kelly Oram ★★★★
- Mistletoe Cottage by Debbie Mason ★★★★
- Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine ★★★★
- Paper and Fire by Rachel Caine ★★★★
- Sunday Post #99 – Reading Mojo Returned
Coming Up this Week
- Children’s Corner | My First Book of Hockey and Star Wars! – reviews
- HoHoHo Read-a-Thon – sign up and goals post
- Top Ten Tuesday | “Ten Books I’ve Added To My To-Be-Read List Lately” via the Broke and the Bookish
- Rhapsodic by Laura Thalassa – review
- Death Thieves by Julie Wright – review
- Weekend Reads | Mosaic by Sarah Fine
This Week’s Book Fix
What are you reading this week?
This is going to be a busy, high anxiety week in America with the elections on Tuesday. I’ll be honest friends I’m SO glad that it’s almost over. This election has brought out the worst in people, including those I know and love. It’s sad and honestly no matter who wins it isn’t going to be pretty. I’m just glad it’s almost over….wait I said that already 😉
Reading wise I’m looking forward to the HoHoHo read-a-thon which starts later this week. Our weather has finally started to feel like fall again after temps in the 80s earlier this week so I’m actually getting in the Christmas spirit.
What are you looking forward to this week? Read any new favorites last week? Do you crochet or have another love like me? Share below