It’s that time of year again….you know the one where there are parties for hosting, marshmallows for toasting and caroling out in the snow ? Ok so maybe no snow yet but I am definitely getting into the holiday spirit which means my reading list changes a bit. I don’t know what it is about this time of the year but my usual reads of sci-fi and fantasy are put to the side in favor of sweet (think Hallmark movie sweet) romance, the kind that I could see myself reading in front of a fire, sipping hot chocolate and playing footsie with my sweetie…you know if I had a fireplace to sit in front of that is 😉 SO I say all this to say that Kimba @ the Caffeinated Book Reviewer is hosting the Ho-Ho-Ho Readathon again this year November 9th-15th and I’m super excited to participate again!
- Link-up (it is not necessary to link to goal post, just link to account/blog you will be using)
- Before or on November 9th post a goals post to your blog. (if you do not have a blog post to another social media site such as Goodreads, Facebook, Google+ etc ) Be sure and link back to Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It might be a good idea to friend, like or follow me on whatever social media site you use so we can see your progress. Just mention Ho-Ho-Ho so I can follow you back.
- Grab the button and share!
- Participate in at least one challenge to be eligible for grand prize
- Read/listen to as many holiday themed or winter setting books you can.
- Tweet your progress using #HoHoHoRAT
- Twitter Party! Tuesday November 15, 2015 at 7:30 pm (EST) #HoHoHoRAT Come chat about the books you have read. There will be prizes.
- Challenge schedule and Grand Prize widget and rules will post on November 9th at/by 8 am (EST)
- Read-a-thon starts on November 9th 12:o1 am (your time zone) and ends on November 15 at 11:59 pm(your time zone)
- Challenges will be open from 8 am (EST) on the 9th and stay open until Nov 15th at 11:59 pm (EST)
- Grand Prize Raffle will be open until November 16th at 11:59 pm (EST) to allow you to submit entries.
- All winners of challenges and grand prize will be notified by November 20th.
The readathon is a few days longer this year than last year so I plan to read 5 books from my backlist TBR. Last year I picked up a ton of Christmas-themed freebies on my Kindle and if you’ve noticed on my Sunday Posts the last month or so I’ve picked up a few more. SO I have several books to choose from. Here are the books I plan to choose from and if possible read them all:
Follow my progress below or on Goodreads!
Want to join me? Sign up over at the Caffeinated Book Reviewer! What books do you like to read during the holidays?