The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things you have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Happy Sunday y’all! This week went by way too fast. Little man was on Fall Break this week and we spent two days at Dollywood. It was a blast! I loved seeing him experience the rides and shows for the first time. He was tall enough to ride just about everything except the big rollercoasters too. His favorites were the Shooting Star (a miniature free fall ride) and the Firechaser (a full-sized, non-looping rollercoaster). Needless to say, my son is a little daredevil 😀
With being gone half the week, I really didn’t get much reading done at all. I managed to finish one book this week, it was at least a good read 😉
I’m still reading Serial Hottie by Kelly Oram as a part of a group read. I love the characters! It’s a fun psychological thriller. Curious to see the outcome 😀 I started Folls Rush In by Donna S. Frelick which I’m reviewing later this week for a blog tour. Good so far!
Last Week on the Blog
- Trial By Charm by Jolene Buchheit ★★★
- Top Ten Tuesday #96 – Recommended Reads
- Waiting on Wednesday #73 – Crown of Cinders by Rebecca Ethington
- Rose & Thorn by Sarah Prineas ★★★★
- Ash & Bramble by Sarah Prineas ★★★★
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling ★★★★
- Reliquary by Sarah Fine ★★★★
- Splinter by Sarah Fine ★★★★★
- Sunday Post #97 – Fall Break
Coming Up this Week
- Saven Series Box Set by Siobhan Davis – book blitz
- Top Ten Tuesday | “Ten Characters I’d Name A Child/Dog/Cat/Car/Etc. After” via the Broke and the Bookish
- Twisted Palace by Erin Watt – review
- Fools Rush In by Donna S. Frelick – blog tour, review
- Weekend Reads | The Great Library by Rachel Caine – review
This Week’s Book Fix
What are you reading this week?
Later this week I have more fertility appointments (no fun!). I keep reminding myself that in the end, the results are worth the hassle, but I seriously dread these appointments, the poking and prodding, the worry of “what if” there’s something else wrong…you get the picture.
Reading wise I have a beta read to get to and a few arc that are calling my name.
What are you reading this week? Any big plans? What are your favorite rides when you go to a theme park?