The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things you have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Happy Sunday everyone! I can’t believe September is over and it’s already October. September proved to be a busy month for me. I feel like I got nothing read and nothing done yet I was so busy doing stuff. Does that make sense? September has always been my favorite month of the year. My husband’s birthday is in September, Fall begins in September, football season gets into swing. It’s definitely a fun time of year.
So if you’ve followed the blog this month you know I’ve struggled to keep up with posts, this is just because I’ve not been home to write. October is looking promising so I’m hoping to post daily between now and the end of the year, barring any emergencies. I managed to read 10 books this month and reviewed only 6. Sad right?! Crossing all my fingers and knocking on wood that October is better….What did you read this month?
Favorite September Read
So technically Cinder & Ella by Kelly Oram is a reread, but it is still my favorite read from September. I won an audiobook copy of the book in August and decided to listen to it. The narrator nails the characters and I found myself fully drawn into the book, laughing so hard at times that I had to pause the narration so I didn’t miss anything.
Favorite September Quote
Say car for me.
~from Cinder & Ella by Kelly Oram
- Deadly Genesis by Heather Long ★★★★
- Yesterday's Heroes by Heather Long
- The Judas Contact by Heather Long ★★★★
- Chasing Fireflies by Taylor Dean ★★★★★
- The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski ★★★★★
- The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski ★★★★
- The Winner's Kiss by Marie Rutkoski ★★★★★
- The Heir and the Human by Siobhan Davis ★★★★★
- Sunday Post #91 – August ’16 in Review
- Release Blitz: King of the Friend Zone by Sherilyn Pratt
- #COYER Summer Vacation, Can You Read a Series in a Month, and ARC August – Challenge Complete!
- Top Ten Tuesday #91 – Fall TV Line Up
- Waiting on Wednesday #68 – To Move the World by Regina Sirois
- Sunday Post #92 – A Nonproductive Productive Week
- Children’s Corner | Llama Llama Misses Mama ★★★★★
- Top Ten Tuesday #92 – Dystopian Favorites
- Waiting on Wednesday #69 – Shadow Fall by Audrey Grey
- Sunday Post #93 – The Difference a Year Makes
- Top Ten Tuesday #93 – All About Audio
- Waiting on Wednesday #70 – Infinity by Jus Accardo
- Sunday Post #94 – Colds, Tea, and Football
- Top Ten Tuesday #94 – 2016 Fall TBR
- Waiting on Wednesday #71 – Flashfall by Jenny Moyer
Coming Up this Week
- Reading Challenges 3rd Quarter Updates
- Top Ten Tuesday | “All About The Villains” via the Broke and the Bookish
- Ash & Bramble by Sarah Prineas – review
- Mistletoe Cottage by Debbie Mason – teaser blitz
- Weekend Reads | Reliquary & Splinter by Sarah Fine
This Week’s Book Fix
What are you looking forward to in October?
This month I’m looking forward to vacation. My son’s fall break (which is really just a 4 day weekend) is in two weeks and we are heading to the mountains for a little fun. Little man is excited too. Other than that I just hope to keep watching my football team pull out wins like they did last night #GBO #volforlife