The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things you have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Happy Sunday everyone! I don’t know about you, but this week has flown by for me. Little man is starting to fall into the groove of things at school, and I’m getting used to having my alone time. I personally think my husband might be reaping the benefits more than me 😉 I’ve become the ultimate housewife this week, or at least I’m feeling like I have. The laundry was done and put up, the bed made every day, I even managed to clean the bathrooms and vacuum. I’m feeling quite accomplished. The question now becomes what will I do this week…
Reading has been slow for me. Not because I’m not enjoying it or in a slump, but because I haven’t found a good routine. Before little man was in school, I would do all of the things above and read after he was asleep at night, but because I’m getting up before the sun rises to get myself ready and then him off to school, I lay down to read at night and fall asleep!! I have got to find a good reading time, I’m jonesing for a good book!
I’m getting close to the end of this series and so far I have loved it! This was a great pick for the Can You Read a Series in a Month challenge. Thanks all for the recommendation!
Last Week on the Blog
- Saven: Defiance by Siobhan Davis ★★★★★
- Top Ten Tuesday #89 – Lost Books on the TBR Shelf
- Waiting on Wednesday #66 – Replica by Lauren Oliver
- The Chosen Knights by Mary Ting ★★★★★
- The Blessed Knights by Mary Ting
- The Angel Knights by ★★★★
- Children’s Corner: Kindergarten has Begun! ★★★★★
- Sunday Post #90 – Domesticated
Coming Up this Week
- Last Kiss of Summer by Marina Adair – release blitz and tour
- Top Ten Tuesday | “Back To School Freebie” via the Broke and the Bookish
- Chasing Fireflies by Taylor Dean – review
- Ash & Bramble by Sara Prineas – review
- Weekend Reads | The Winner’s Trilogy by Marie Rutkoski
This Week’s Book Fix
What are you reading this week?