The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things you have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Happy Sunday everyone! Tomorrow is little man’s first day of Kindergarten. How did the Summer go by so fast?! I decided to take this week off from the blog, other than the few posts I had scheduled already, to spend the week with little man. We didn’t do much, spent a weekend in Nashville and then lazed around the house. I still can’t believe he’s five and old enough for Kindergarten! The tooth fairy made two visits to the house this past week as well so he was excited.
Last night we met his teacher and toured his classroom. He is so ready. I, on the other hand, am not ready to let my buddy leave me for school all day. I know he will do great, but I will miss having my little man with me. He’s like another limb, always with me, my little helper, and and play mate. But it’s time to let him go and I know he will do great!
I am starting The Winner’s Trilogy by Marie Rutkoski today as part of the Can You Read a Series in a Month? challenge. I’m excited about it and hope it will get me out of the summer reading rut.
Last Week on the Blog
- Merry Mondays #20 – Fall’s Top Next in Series Books
- O'er the River Liffey by Heidi Ashworth ★★★
- Top Ten Tuesday #88 – If I had the Money, I’d Buy…
- Waiting on Wednesday #63 – King of the Friend Zone by Sheralyn Pratt
- Blood and Sin by Laura Thalassa, Dan Rix ★★★★★
- Cover Reveal: How Do I Get You Alone by Cameo Renae
- The Judas Contact by Heather Long ★★★★
- Waiting on Wednesday #64 – The Midnight Star by Marie Lu
- The Angel Knights by Mary Ting ★★★★
- The Chosen Knights by Mary Ting
- Sunday Post #88 – Last Week of Summer
Coming Up this Week
- A Mortal Song by Megan Crewe – review
- Top Ten Tuesday | “Top Ten Books With X Setting” via the Broke and the Bookish
- Spearwood Book 2 by A.S. Oren – review
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by JK Rowling – review
- City of Glass by Cassandra Clare and Defy by Sara B. Larson – July’s #HW2016 reviews
- Saven: Defiance by Siobhan Davis – review
- Weekend Reads | The Royals by Erin Watt – series review
This Week’s Book Fix
What are you reading this week?