The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things you have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Whew! It’s done….the move is DONE!!!! This week flew by and befor I knew it movers were loading all our stuff and then we were home. It is such a relief to be back in our home town and close to family. Little man is loving it!
Today’s post is abbreviated as I’m typing it from my phone and using cellular data instead of wifi. Hopefully Internet will be back later this week 😉
Tell me…how was your week? Read anything good? I’m jonesing for a good read!
Last Week on the Blog
- Moon Mark by Scarlett Dawn ★★★★★
- Top Ten Tuesday #84 – My Favorite Books of 2016 (So Far)
- Waiting on Wednesday #57 – Chasing Fireflies by Taylor Dean
- Dark Fae by Lillian Cartier ★★★½
- Weekend Reads #74 – What’s Your Five Introduction
- Sunday Post #83 – And the Move is DONE!
Coming Up this Week
- What’s Your Five (Paranormal Romance) – Guest Post
- Top Ten Tuesday | “Freebie Week” via the Broke and the Bookish
- 2016 Reading Challenges – 2nd Quarter Updates
- Happy Ever After in Christmas by Debbie Mason – blog tour, author top 5 list, review
- Weekend Reads | Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine
Merry Mondays Starts Next Week!!!
Merry Mondays is coming back starting July 4th and I would love to have you participate ? What is Merry Mondays? Why I’m glad you asked. It’s a weekly feature during the month of December (and July…because who doesn’t like Christmas in July?!). Each week will have a different summery, fun topic. Want to participate? Click here for the dates and topics. Also if you participate, be sure to come back here and link-up your post! The topic for the first week is: “Independence Day (USA holiday) Themed – this could be anything: favorite recipes, memories, activities, independence themed books, etc. Make it your own!”
What are you reading this week?
This week I’ll be unpacking and hopefully reading a bit too. Little man is going to go to VBS this week and spend some time with grandparents and cousins. Next weekend is a holiday for the US. We don’t have any big plans. How do you celebrate Independence Day? Fireworks are a must for us.