The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things you have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Happy Sunday everyone! This week was Spring Break for us and we relaxed and enjoyed the beautiful weather. It was in the 70s nearly every day until this weekend, now it’s in the 40s ? with snow coming tonight! Crazy weather ?
Last week we went home for a couple of days, visiting family. I took little man to the school that (hopefully) he will got to for kindergarten. I still can’t believe it’s time for that. It makes my heart sad! I wish he could stay little forever but it’s so fun seeing him grow up, his fun personality and his quest for learning. He loves to figure things out.
Reading wise it was a good week. I managed to get another 4 books in for the #TakeControlTBR challenge, brining my total up to 9 for the month. What did you read this week?
I’m addicted to the Stephanie Plum series and it’s taken me this long to get my hands on a copy of the newest book. Started it last night, and while it is predictable I still love it!
Last Week on the Blog
- If We Were a Movie by Kelly Oram ★★★★★
- Top Ten Tuesday #71 – Ten Books On My Spring TBR
- Book Blitz: Heartless by Kelly Martin
- Blog Tour: Edge – A YA/NA Paranormal Collection
- Waiting on Wednesday #43 – The Marked Girl by Lindsey Klingele
- Release Blitz: To Spell With It by Casey Keen
- Guest Post from the Author of Roman Mask
- Trouble in Mind by Donna Frelick ★★★★
- Happily Ever After by Kiera Cass ★★★★
- Sunday Post #69 – Spring Break
Coming Up this Week
- Spinning Starlight by R.C. Lewis – review
- Top Ten Tuesday | “Ten Books I Really Love But Feel Like I Haven’t Talked About Enough/In A While ” via the Broke and the Bookish
- Children’s Corner | The Tree in the Courtyard by Jeff Gottesfeld
- Dead of Winter by Kresley Cole – review
- Spearwood Volume 1 by A.S. Oren
- Weekend Reads | The Fallen World by Laura Thalassa
This Week’s Book Fix
What are you reading this week?
This week we are heading back home for the holiday weekend. My husband is off and we are going to meet with the people he will be working with come July and start looking for a place to live. Wish us luck!