The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things you have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Well, February has come and gone. I now have a 5 year old ? I’m not ready for him to grow up any more. I want him to stay little, but to be honest I love seeing him grow. Ironic, I know, but so true! Since he started preschool last fall, he’s learned so much. Not only does he know the alphabet, shapes, colors, and numbers, but he can write his name and anything really if I spell it out for him. AND my little boy is starting to read!!! Makes this bookworm mama SO proud. February was busy but so perfect! What did you do this past month?
Favorite February Read
So I read 15 books last month, and of those 9 were 5 reads! How am I supposed to choose one book?!
I got the chance to read Rebecca Belliston’s series Citizens of Logan Pond, which is a hauntingly could-happen dystopian about life after the collapse of the economy, becoming a socialist nation, and losing our freedoms. The two books that are currently available were AMAZING!!! I cannot wait for the 3rd which will be out later this year (I hope!).
Favorite February Quote
Every thought, every dream, every breath I’ve had since you left has been for you.
~ From In All My Wishes by Ciara Knight
Reviews in February
- Not Always Happenstance by Rachael Anderson
- Chosen Fool by Scarlett Dawn ★★★★★
- Cruel Crown by Victoria Aveyard ★★★★
- Queen Song by Victoria Aveyard ★★★★
- Steel Scars by Victoria Aveyard ★★★★
- The Express Rider's Lady by Stacy Henrie ★★★★
- Murder of Crows by Anne Bishop ★★★★★
- Riverbend by Ciara Knight ★★★★★
- The Shadow Queen by C.J. Redwine ★★★★★
- Strings by David Estes ★★★★★
- Life by Rebecca Belliston ★★★★★
- Liberty by Rebecca Belliston ★★★★★
- Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard ★★★★★
- Kiss Me in Christmas by Debbie Mason
- Dawn of Ash by Rebecca Ethington ★★★★★
- In All My Wishes by Ciara Knight ★★★★
- ARV-3 by Cameo Renae ★★★★★
Other February Fun
- Cover Reveal: Avalee and the Dragon
- Blog Tour: Wings of Vengeance by Cameo Renae
- Top Ten Tuesday #67 – It’s All About the Setting
- Book Blitz: Falcon Song by Kristin Cross
- Waiting on Wednesday #37 – The Crown by Kiera Cass
- Cover Reveal: Painting Rain by Annette K. Larsen
- Sunday Post #63 – The Cough That Became Asthma
- Book Blitz: Digital Horizon by Sherry D. Ficklin
- Top Ten Tuesday #68 – 10 Movies Perfect for Date Night
- Waiting on Wednesday #38 – The Neverland Wars by Audrey Greathouse
- Book Blitz: His Personal Relationship Manager by Jennifer Peel
- Blog Tour: Pimpernel by Sheralyn Pratt
- Sunday Post #64 – Valentine’s Day Edition
- Top Ten Tuesday #69 – Music & Books
- Grand Finale Blitz: Someday, Maybe and The Long Way Home
- Waiting on Wednesday #39 – The Glittering Court by Richelle Mead
- Grand Finale Blitz: The Express Rider’s Lady by Stacy Henrie
- Blog Tour: Lightning Sealed by Lila Felix
- Cover Reveal – Saven: Disclosure by Siobhan Davis
- Sunday Post #65 – Birthday Week
- Meet the Author: Donna Frelick
- Waiting on Wednesday #40 – The Hidden Oracle by Rick Riordan
- Take Control of Your TBR Pile – March Challenge Accepted!
- Thirty Things To Do in My Thirties
- Sunday Post #66 – Trouble at School
Coming Up this Week
- 2016 COYER Back-to-Basics Challenge Complete – update, final wrap-up post
- Meet the Author: C.C. Standish – interview
- Top Ten Tuesday | “Ten Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don’t Get or Ten Characters I LOVE But Others Seem To Dislike” via the Broke and the Bookish
- Stars Above by Marissa Meyer – review
- The Fire Sisters by A.G. Henley – review
- Weekend Reads | Pimpernel by Sheralyn Pratt
This Week’s Book Fix
What are you looking forward to in March?
My son has Spring Break in a couple of weeks and I cannot wait. A whole week and we have nothing planned. It will be glorious! Reading wise, the Take Control of Your TBR Pile challenge is going on all month and I’m looking forward to knocking some books off my pile.
Do you have any special plans this month?