Limited Edition Paranormal Boxed Set
20 New York Times, USA Today, and International Bestselling Authors.
20 of today’s most magical, sought-after titles.
Yours for only $0.99.
Twenty Edgy Young Adult & New Adult Paranormal Tales
Twenty of today’s favorite young adult and new adult authors have come together to bring you a collection packed with full-length, spellbinding reads sure to keep you keep you on the edge of your seat and up way past your bedtime!
But reader beware: These novels take everything to the edge–and not just the edge of your seat. With authors who aren’t afraid to push the boundaries, you get stories that take everything to limit, creating whimsical reads that teens can actually relate to and that adults can enjoy, too.
Pre-Order it today to save over fifty dollars from the cost of purchasing each book individually!
New York Times Bestselling Author
- Riley J Ford, INTO YOU – What if you could know exactly what your friends are thinking? High school student Winter Reynolds can, but there’s a catch… She can only read people’s thoughts when she’s kissing them.
USA Today Bestselling Authors
- Rebecca Hamilton, THE FOREVER GIRL – When a spell Sophia casts goes wrong, her personal demons get company, and the newcomers are dangerous.
- JC Andrijeski, THE CULLING – Jet grew up free, hiding out on Earth after it was conquered by an alien species, but now she might learn about her alien overlords the hard way.
- Apryl Baker, THE PROMISE – Armed with kick-ass shoes, can CJ save the town from a maniacal coven leader, still get Mr. Melt In Your Mouth Gorgeous, and somehow survive the darkness?
- Angela Fristoe, WAKEN – If Janie hopes to survive the people of Everod, she’ll need to confront who and what she really is.
- April Aasheim, THE GOOD GIRL’S GUIDE TO BECOMING A DEMON – What’s a nice girl to do when she develops horns…and a hunger?
Angel Lawson, WRAITH – Classmates think Jane Watt’s is a freak, but she knows her best friend, Evan is real and needs her, even if he’s dead.
Katie Salidas, PRETTY LITTLE WEREWOLF – This little werewolf is looking for her fur-ever home.
International Bestselling Authors
- Sarah Dalton, MARY HADES – Mary has a special relationship with the spirit world — a connection that brings her face to face with her worst nightmares…
- Debbie Herbert, CHANGELING – A wannabe witch who sucks at spells must find her inner magic to nab a pixie serial killer.
- Shalini Boland, HIDDEN – When Maddy inherits a mansion, she also inherits something sinister in the basement. Falling in love has never been so dangerous.
- Eva Chase, CAUGHT IN THE GLOW – Assigned to protect a hot indie rocker from demons, the secret he’s keeping puts Avery’s heart and his soul on the line.
- Rachel McClellan, FRACTURED LIGHT – Discovering the strength of her power may cost Llona her life.
- Kimberly Loth, KISSED – Three Boys. Two Kisses. One Devastating Choice.
- Shannon Eckrich, OTHER SIDE OF FOREVER – Forever is only a portal away.
- H.D. Gordon, SHOOTING STARS – A tale of star-crossed lovers and magic.
- Stacy Claflin, SAVED BY A VAMPIRE – A new vampire must face something more ancient, powerful, and deadly than she ever imagined…
- Marissa Farrar, TWISTED DREAMS – Upon starting college, half-vampire Elizabeth hadn’t expected to happen upon a travelling carnival, or sexy, dare-devil biker.
- Cindy Thomas, BECKON ME – Her heart…and her soul are on the line.
Award Winning Author
- Laxmi Hariharan, THE MANY LIVES OF RUBY IYER – To become herself, Ruby must turn her back on everything she ever knew.
Take a Sneak Peek Inside at Stacy Claflin’s Saved By a Vampire
Vampires. Witches. Werewolves. Betrayal.
Ziamara nearly died, but a distantly-related vampire put a stop to that. After training to live safely among humans, she returns to her hometown of Delphic Cove to settle into her afterlife. Things are as normal as can be, until a pack of werewolves try to tear her limb from limb.
She survives the assault but returns home to find her house destroyed. Her grandmother is missing, and the only ones who can help her are the very werewolves who threatened her afterlife! Neither Ziamara nor the wolves are excited to work together, but one member of the pack has caught her eye. At a time when the new vampire needs to focus, the only thing she can think about is him.
When Ziamara and the pack get closer to the truth about her grandmother’s disappearance, they find something more ancient, powerful, and deadly than they ever imagined…
My mouth watered at the rare smell of bacon and eggs. My favorite. We seldom found scarce commodities like pigs and could barely afford bacon or other cuts if we did.
“Come down for breakfast, Ziamara,” called my grandma.
The food smelled heavenly, although what I really wanted was something else entirely. Delicious, red liquid. But I only had one bag remaining, and I couldn’t waste it. Not when I wasn’t sure where the next one would come from.
Staring at my reflection, I found it hard to believe I’d recently faced death’s door. Though a bit paler than it once was, my complexion had never been better. Not a single mark marred my skin—no reminders of my long hospital stay.
I rose and went over to my full-length mirror, turning from side to side. My bones no longer stuck out from all my lost weight. In their place were some lush curves, exactly where I’d always wanted them. I smiled, never having been so pleased with how I looked.
Regardless, I threw on an old hoodie. I would draw enough attention, and I didn’t need my figure to add to that. Another day.
I ran a brush through my newly long, thick shiny brown hair. Even prior to being sick, it had never been so full of life.
How ironic, considering I was now technically dead.
Okay, I’d been more than just at death’s door. I’d passed through, coming back on the other side. It’s all semantics.
Blog Tour Giveaway
$25 Amazon Gift Card or Paypal Cash
Open only to those who can legally enter, receive and use an Amazon.com Gift Code or Paypal Cash. Winning Entry will be verified prior to prize being awarded. No purchase necessary. You must be 18 or older to enter or have your parent enter for you. The winner will be chosen by rafflecopter and announced here as well as emailed and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook, Twitter, Rafflecopter or any other entity unless otherwise specified. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning. Giveaway was organized by Kathy from I Am A Reader and sponsored by the author. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.