The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things you have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!!! I hope you are snuggled in with your honey somewhere today. We did our celebrating a little early on Friday. My hubby had to work last night so he’s currently sleeping ? For our Valentine’s date, we birthday shopped for little man….I know great date right?! But it was! We had fun, spent way more than we planned and ended the date with a trip to the book store. He knows me so well ?
This past week was filled with snow…again! Little man managed to go to school a whole two days this week and the hubby even got a day out of work. So lazy week all around. I managed to clean yesterday though so that was nice. I did get a lot of reading done, reading a total of 3 books and unfortunately having to DNF one. Also I met my #COYER goal of 20 books this week ? What did you do this week?
I started this one late last night after finishing Glass Sword. So far it is really good and in one of my favorite genres…dystopian! It also counts toward the Blogger Shame challenge as I’ve had it for review for way too long. I don’t really know how this one slipped through the cracks, but it did!
Last Week on the Blog
- Book Blitz: Digital Horizon by Sherry D. Ficklin
- The Express Rider's Lady by Stacy Henrie ★★★★
- Top Ten Tuesday #68 – 10 Movies Perfect for Date Night
- Waiting on Wednesday #38 – The Neverland Wars by Audrey Greathouse
- Book Blitz: His Personal Relationship Manager by Jennifer Peel
- Murder of Crows by Anne Bishop ★★★★★
- Riverbend by Ciara Knight ★★★★★
- Blog Tour: Pimpernel by Sheralyn Pratt
- The Shadow Queen by C.J. Redwine ★★★★★
- Sunday Post #64 – Valentine’s Day Edition
Coming Up this Week
- Strings by David Estes – blog tour, release blitz, review
- Top Ten Tuesday | “This week is all about music & books. We previously did books we’d give theme songs to so feel free to do that! Or 10 songs I wish that were books” via the Broke and the Bookish
- Meet the Author: Donna Frelick – blog tour for her book Trouble in Mind
- Imdalind by Rebecca Ethington – series review
- In All My Wishes by Ciara Knight – blog tour, review
- Weekend Reads | Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard
This Week’s Book Fix
My sweet husband rounded out my Mortal Instruments collection with the prequel novels The Infernal Devices and the short stories in The Bane Chronicles.
What are you reading this week?
This week my baby turns 5 ? I’m not ready for it!! I plan to take cookies for snack time at his school to help celebrate and then we’ll let him open his presents from us on Tuesday night or Wednesday morning. We’re heading home next weekend and my mom has planned a small party for him with just family. I can’t wait! He’s SO excited to be 5, I’m just not ready for him to keep growing up.
Reading wise this week I have several review copies that need to be read, plus my #hw2016 books for February. So busy reading week and busy with birthday too!
AND the news is calling for MORE SNOW!!! I like winter, I just don’t like to feel stuck inside because the roads are bad. Now I know what you Northerners are thinking, BUT we usually wind up with more ice than snow and there’s no driving on that, especially on our winding, hilly roads.
What are you planning for this week?