The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things you have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Happy Sunday everyone! This past week it was back to routine after the nice long holiday break. Little man went back to preschool on Thursday and he was over the moon to be back. I really hope that this enthusiasm for school continues into high school 😉 The boy loves it right now!
This week I spent time cleaning, organizing, and donating in an attempt to get our little apartment back in order after Christmas. It was beautiful this week BUT COLD!!! We went from in the 70s on Christmas to in the teens this week…welcome to East TN I always joke 😀
Reading wise it was a good week. I managed to get four books in, all of them counted for #COYER, one for the Blogger Shame challenge, one for #NewReleaseChallenge, and one for #hw2016. Pretty good week if I say so myself. I’m slowly catching up on my old review copies. In fact since the New Year, I’ve managed to read 4 ARCs…go me! And blogging, I’m a full week ahead with my February features done and scheduled. Yay!!!
What have you read this week?
This is my second #hw2016 challenge book for January. I have book three of this series for review so I thought I’d better read the first two in the series before trying to review the third. This one is good so far!
Last Week on the Blog
- This is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp ★★★★★
- Top Ten Tuesday #63 – New Year, New Me in 2016
- Waiting on Wednesday #33 – Blackhearts by Nicole Castroman
- Twelve Days in December by ★★★★★
- Oblivion by Jennifer L Armentrout ★★★★★
- Of Metal and Wishes by Sarah Fine ★★★★★
- Weekend Reads #54 – Sonar: The Cyclone by B. Truly Chapter 12 Reveal
- Sunday Post #59 – Back to School
Coming Up this Week
- Indestructible by Emma L. Adams – review
- Top Ten Tuesday | “Top Ten 2015 Releases I Meant To Get To But Didn’t” via the Broke and the Bookish
- A Light in the Dark by Becky Doughty – spotlight, check out the author’s dream cast this Wednesday!
- Hell’s Dodo by Tamara A. Lowery – review
- In Too Deep by Sherry D. Ficklin – spotlight
- Enslaved by N.W. Harris – spotlight
- Broken Things to Mend by Karey White – blog tour, review
- Weekend Reads | A Fistful of Evil by Rebecca Chastain – review
This Week’s Book Fix
What are you reading this week?
This week looks like snow! It’s supposed to rain all day today as a cold front moves through and changes everything to snow. AND THEN we get more snow on Tuesday 😀 Growing up in the lower part of East TN (near the Georgia/Alabama lines), we rarely got snow. Now we live in the uppermost corner and get snow two to three times a winter that lasts a couple of weeks. I LOVE it! I will definitely miss it next winter when we move back home! I know little man will. He’s already talking about the snowman he wants to build….though I don’t think we’ll have THAT much snow 😉
To read this week I have a few library books I need to knock out along with a few review copies. What are you doing this week?