The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things you have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Happy Sunday everyone! What a week it’s been. Little man was the star student at preschool this week and he had SO much fun! Everyday he came home with a different story about being the star. On Monday I went to the class and read his favorite story (Dr. Seuss’s How the Grinch Stole Christmas, and yes it’s his favorite year round) which he really enjoyed.
Yesterday, the hubby and I got to have a date night. First one in 4 months too I might add 😉 We went to see Mockingjay Part 2 and it was amazing!!!
This week I read 3 books, all of which I cannot wait to share with you. What did you do this week?
I started Karey White’s Broken Things to Mend last night. So far it is good! I’m really intrigued about how the Matchmaker will play out through out the series. This series starts next year with one new book each month from a different author. Each book can be read as a standalone with only the Matchmaker being consistent. I’m excited to read the other books 😀
Last Week on the Blog
- Merry Mondays #12 – Deck the Halls
- COYER B2B 2016 Challenge Accepted!
- Top Ten Tuesday #59 – New Favorites from 2015
- Cover Reveal: Digital Horizon by Sherry D Ficklin
- Waiting on Wednesday #29 – Starflight by Melissa Landers
- Inherit the Stars by Tessa Elwood ★★★★★
- Seaside Christmas by Stacy Claflin ★★★★
- Christmas in Good Hope by Cindy Kirk ★★★★★
- Sunday Post #55 – My Star Student
Coming Up this Week
- Merry Mondays | Favorite Christmas Cookie / Dessert
- The Machinery by Gerrard Cowan – review
- Top Ten Tuesday | “Top Ten Best Books I Read In 2015” via the Broke and the Bookish
- Saven: Deception by Siobhan Davis – blog tour and review
- The Lady and the Mountain Man by Misty M. Beller – review
- Weekend Reads | Winter by Marissa Meyer – review
Merry Mondays is HERE!
Merry Mondays started this past week!!! It’s a weekly meme hosted by moi during the month of December (and sometimes July ? ) to celebrate Christmas and the holiday season. Each week a different topic centered around the holidays will be discussed. I hope you will join me this year and link up your holiday themed posts! This week’s topic is: “Favorite Christmas Cookie / Dessert Recipe.” To see a full list of this year’s topics, click
This Week’s Book Fix
What are you reading this week?
This week is going to busy as we gear up for the holidays. Little man has a Christmas program tomorrow night and I am so excited to see it. He’s been singing Christmas music at home now for a month. Some songs I recognize, others I don’t. I can’t wait to see it 😀 His last day before break is Tuesday and then my husband has the whole week of Christmas off. So we plan to head home and spend it with family.
Because we won’t be here for Christmas, we plan to have our own Christmas this Saturday. We did the same thing the last few years. Little man is still young enough that he doesn’t realize that it isn’t actually Christmas so we still make it special. Santa Claus comes during the night and the whole shebang!
Also COYER kicks off on Saturday *happy dance* I’m so excited to start! I can’t decide what I’m going to read first though. What are your plans this week? Reading anything good?