The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things you have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Happy Sunday everyone! Well after 5 weeks of my family and I being sick and just passing it back and forth, I think…that is I HOPE that we are finally over it! I’m ready to enjoy this season 😀
This past week I only managed to read one whole book but that book was also over 1000 pages AND it was Jennifer L Armentrout’s Oblivion so it was totally worth my time!!!! And can I just say it was AMAZING and I really hope that after that ending there is possibly a spin-off in the future….pretty please Ms. Armentrout?
This is actually a reread for me. Yes I know the book isn’t out yet so how can I be rereading it. Simple, I beta read it. Now I’m simply enjoying it and checking out what’s changed. If you enjoy sci-fi, then I highly suggest you check it out…or go preorder it at the very least 😉
Last Week on the Blog
- Merry Mondays #11 – It’s Starting to Feel a Lot Like Christmas
- Dawn of Ash PreOrder Blitz
- Top Ten Tuesday #58 – 2016 Debuts I Can’t Wait to Read
- Waiting on Wednesday #28 – Riders by Veronica Rossi
- A Christmas Spark by Ciara Knight ★★★★★
- Snowbound at Christmas by Debbie Mason ★★★★
- Weekend Reads #51 – Christmas Reads
- The Christmas Bucket-List by Ella Fairlie ★★★
- Winter in Sweetwater County by Ciara Knight ★★★★
- Sunday Post #54 – OBLIVION
Coming Up this Week
- Merry Mondays | Favorite Holiday Tradition
- Winter 2015-2016 COYER Challenge Accepted Post
- Top Ten Tuesday | “Top Ten New-To-Me Favorite Authors I Read For The First Time In 2015” via the Broke and the Bookish
- Inherit the Stars by Tessa Elwood – review
- Seaside Christmas by Stacy Claflin – blog tour and review
- Christmas in Good Hope by Cindy Kirk – review
- Weekend Reads | Winter by Marissa Meyer – review
Merry Mondays is HERE!
Merry Mondays started this past week!!! It’s a weekly meme hosted by moi during the month of December (and sometimes July ? ) to celebrate Christmas and the holiday season. Each week a different topic centered around the holidays will be discussed. I hope you will join me this year and link up your holiday themed posts! This week’s topic is: “Favorite Holiday Tradition.” To see a full list of this year’s topics, click
This Week’s Book Fix
What are you reading this week?
Little man is the “Star Student” this week at preschool. This means he will be the leader and get to go first in all the activities. We made a poster all about him to share with his classmates. I’ll be bringing his favorites snacks to share at snack time and I’ll go tomorrow and read his favorite story (Dr. Seuss’s How the Grinch Stole Christmas) to them. He came home Friday SO excited. He’s been on cloud nine all weekend 😀 It’s so sweet!
This week I have a few review books to read and then I plan to reread The Hunger Games trilogy in preparation for date night Saturday where the hubby has promised me Mockingjay Part 2!!! I’m so excited. I’ve read all the reviews and spoilers so I know what to expect and heck I’ve read the book so many times I can’t even begin to count so it’s not like I’m spoiling anything for myself. I just can’t wait to go!
What are your plans this week?