Heck yeah!!! I’ve been waiting for this challenge to pop up since the Summer COYER ended 😀 I’m so excited to be participating again this winter. Winter COYER is hosted by Berls @ Fantasy is More Fun, Michelle @ Because Reading, and Stormi @ Books, Movies, Reviews! Oh My! and starts Dec. 19th and runs through March 4th. That’s right 3 months of free or nearly free (less than $5) ebooks!
Want to Join Me? Here’s the Rules:
- Read Your E-Reads! Every book you read must be in an electronic format – meaning E-Book or Audiobook. It’s okay to start a book before December 20th, you must be less than half way for it to count then review it during COYER.
- The books must be FREE or NEARLY FREE! This includes library books, review books, tour books, NetGalley, Edelweiss, etc. What’s nearly free? No more than $5 for ebooks and no more than $16 for Audiobooks (or the equivalent in your currency).
- Announce your participation! This can be a blog post (or if you don’t have a blog – Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Booklikes, Goodreads, Shelfari, etc.) If you want to list books you would like to read, that’s great, but not necessary. The point is to let us know you’re committed to COYER, maybe share some goals, and help us spread the word. Not sure how to do your post? Check out this example from a previous COYER.
- Link up! Link that post (not just your blog homepage) to the linky.
- Review & Link Reviews! Your review may be on your blog, Goodreads, Shelfari, Booklikes, etc. Link the review to the Review Linky (we will share this December 19th). We will randomly pick three review links to win a $10 gift card to Amazon or Barnes & Noble. All links must be entered by March 5, 2015 at 11:59 PM EST.
- Visit Each Other, Chat & Have Fun!
I have a confession to make….I have a one-click addiction. I guess that really isn’t a confession since I made the same one last year 😉 BUT it’s true. I currently have on my Kindle 226 one-click books, nearly all of them are COYER eligible, and that number does NOT include my ARC TBR ?
My goal this year is to read at least 20 books, 10 from my one-click and 10 from my ARC pile. This is doable! Last year I managed to read all 20 books that I had challenged myself to read, so I can do that again this year, right 😉
Here’s a Few Possible Reading Choices:
Bookmark this page and keep up with my progress 😀 It should populate links to my reviews below (hopefully)
COYER B2B 2016: 3/20