The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things you have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Happy Sunday all! I cannot believe that November will be over tomorrow. It just doesn’t seem possible! So I managed to double my average reading number this month and read 20 books 😀 6 of those were for the HoHoHo Read-a-Thon, the rest were almost all review books. Now I just need to sit down and write reviews! How was your November?
Favorite November Read
I read some fantastic books this month, ranking 7 of them 5 ‘s! So it was REALLY hard to pick only one book as my favorite for this month. But here it is:
The Damned by Laura Thalassa was a stunning and brilliant conclusion to the Unearthly series. I’ve been on the edge of my seat for a couple of years now waiting for it’s conclusion and it most certainly didn’t disappoint. Gabrielle and Andre and Asiri 😀 Three of my all-time favorite characters in one book. It just doesn’t get better than that!
Favorite November Quote
All real lives hold controversy, trials, mistakes, and regrets. What matters is what you do next.
From The Brontë Plot by Katherine Reay
Reviews in November
- Esther by Rebecca Kanner ★★★★★
- Blood Tree: Silver Edition by Scarlett Dawn ★★★★
- The Magic Strings of Frankie Presto by Mitch Albom
- The Damned by Laura Thalassa ★★★★★
- Hope's Deceit by Angela McPherson ★★★★
- Woodland Creek: The Beast Within & Gargoyle
- The Beast Within by ★★★½
- Gargoyle by Scarlett Dawn ★★★★
- The Rose Society by Marie Lu ★★★★
- Thanksgiving in Sweetwater County by Ciara Knight ★★★★★
- God Gave Us Sleep by Lisa Tawn Bergren ★★★★
- The Heir by Kiera Cass ★★★★★
- Sunday Post #49 – October ’15 in Review
- Book Blast: My Book Cave
- Top Ten Tuesday #54 – Debuts & Sophomores
- Waiting on Wednesday #25 – Untamed by A.G. Howard
- Cover Reveal: Dora’s Jinx by Boom Baumgartner
- Sunday Post #50 – Indian Summer and Time Change
- New Covers for The Last Orphans Series by N.W. Harris
- Meet the Author: Laurencia Hoffman
- Top Ten Tuesday #55 – Books to Movies
- HoHoHo Read-a-Thon Goals
- Waiting on Wednesday #26 – Passenger by Alexandra Bracken
- FF #32 – Funny Books
- Cover Reveal: Dawn of Ash by Rebecca Ethington
- Sunday Post #51 – It’s Starting to Feel a Lot Like Christmas
- Book Blitz: Immortal Moon by June Stevens
- Top Ten Tuesday #56 – Quote Love
- Book Blitz: Thanksgiving in Sweetwater County by Ciara Knight
- Waiting on Wednesday #27 – The Killing Jar by Jennifer Bosworth
- Book Blast: That Girl, Darcy by James Ramos
- Sale Alert! Kiss of Fire & Eyes of Ember by Rebecca Ethington
- Book Blitz: Escapement by Ciara Knight
- Sunday Post #52 – Lazy Days
- Meet the Author: T.C. Metivier
- Top Ten Tuesday #57 – Family Traditions
- Sunday Post #53 – November ’15 in Review
- Merry Mondays #11 – It’s Starting to Feel a Lot Like Christmas
- Dawn of Ash PreOrder Blitz
Coming Up this Week
- Merry Mondays | What gets you in the holiday spirit?
- Top Ten Tuesday | “Top Ten 2016 Debut Books You’re Looking Forward To” via the Broke and the Bookish
- Snowbound in Christmas by Debbie Mason – review
- The Machinery by Gerrard Cowan – review
- Inherit the Stars by Tessa Elwood – review
- Weekend Reads | Saturday Shorts Edition
Merry Mondays is Coming!
Merry Mondays starts TOMORROW on November 30th!!! It’s a weekly meme hosted by moi during the month of December (and sometimes July ? ) to celebrate Christmas and the holiday season. Each week a different topic centered around the holidays will be discussed. I hope you will join me this year and link up your holiday themed posts! The first topic is: What things/activities get you in the holiday spirit? To see a full list of this year’s topics, click here.
This Week’s Book Fix
What are you looking forward to in December?
With December comes my Merry Mondays feature which I’m super-excited about 😀 I hope y’all will join me and link up! December is looking to be busy with little man having his preschool Christmas program and of course Christmas. My husband saved his vacation time for the week of Christmas so we will be spending time at home with family. I’m really looking forward to it! What are you looking forward to next month?