The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things you have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Fall has finally arrived in East TN! The weather is beautiful, the leaves are the color of sunset, and the sky is clear blue. Does it get any better?!
My parents are here visiting this weekend before they head to a cabin for the week and we are having lots of fun: decorated pumpkins, going on a field trip with little man to the farm tomorrow, and church this morning.
Reading wise I’ve been in a bit of a slump. I only managed to finish one book this week. The only thing I can think is that the sun has been drawing me out every day. I haven’t spent much free time reading as I usually do. That will change this week because it will be too cool to get out. What did you do this week?
So I didn’t get to start this as soon as I wanted to this week. I’m about halfway through it now and it is SO GOOD!!! Excellent end to the series 😀
Last Week on the Blog
- Top Ten Tuesday #51 – Author Duets
- Ice Like Fire by Sara Raasch ★★★
- COVER REVEAL: Saven Deception by Siobhan Davis
- Meet the Author: Rebecca Chastain
- New Year, New Me Update #3
- FF #29 – A Book I Hated…
- Ascension by Michelle Bryan ★★★★
- Miltic Volume One by A.S. Oren ★★★★
- Sunday Post #47 – Fall Has Arrived!
Coming Up this Week
- Meet the Author: R.T. Lowe – interview
- Top Ten Tuesday | “10 Wishes I’d Ask The Book Genie To Grant Me” via the Broke and the Bookish
- A Sky Unbroken by Megan Crewe – review
- North of Christmas by Christina Dymock – cover reveal and giveaway
- Feature & Follow Friday | “If you could re-write a book which one would it be and what changes would you make?” via Alison Can Read and Parajunkee’s View
- Weekend Reads | Things that Go Bump in the Night – discussion
This Week’s Book Fix
What are you reading this week?
This week I plan to get caught up on the Blog Ahead challenge. So far I’ve only gotten 3 posts scheduled for November. I’d at least like to get all the meme post for November and December done. That still wouldn’t be 31 posts, but it would definitely help a lot!!!
I have a few library books to read before they are due back so I think I’ll take a break from my review books this week. What are your plans?