The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things you have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Wow this week went by SO fast!! Little man was on fall break this week so we enjoyed lots of playtime and cuddles. We didn’t do anything special, unless you include cleaning out the closet. I swear that boy has more clothes than I do!
Reading wise, I think I’m finally out of my slump! I read a couple of really good books, though it did take me longer than usual. My husband thinks it’s time for me to have an eye exam. I REALLY hope he is wrong! But I’m afraid he’s right. Headaches abound when I’ve been reading recently.
What have you been up to this week?
I am currently beta reading Saven by Siobhan Davis. So far it is really good and I can’t wait to share it with you all 😀
I’ll probably finish it tonight, then this will be my next read…
I can’t wait to start this one! The prior book ended in a terrible, horrible cliffhanger that left me reeling. I’ll admit that the day I received this one I did peak at the beginning to find out the consequences of that cliffhanger.
Last Week on the Blog
- Top Ten Tuesday #50 – Bad Book Habits
- Waiting on Wednesday #22 – Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard
- The Thirteenth World by A.N. Willis ★★★★
- FF #28 – Super Powers
- An Inheritance of Ashes by Leah Bobet ★★
- A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnston ★★★★
- Sunday Post #46 – Fall Break
Coming Up this Week
- Ice Like Fire by Sara Raasch – review
- Top Ten Tuesday | “Top Ten Author Duos You’d LOVE To See Write A Book Together” via the Broke and the Bookish
- Meet the Author: Rebecca Chastain – interview, spotlight, and giveaway
- New Year, New Me Update #3 – It’s been a while since I’ve updated you all on my progress with this year’s resolutions. Stop by and see how I’m doing on Thursday…I have a promise to fulfill 😉
- A Sky Unbroken by Megan Crewe – review
- Feature & Follow Friday | “Name a book you hated” via Alison Can Read and Parajunkee’s View (This is actually last week’s question, I answered this week’s question last week…oops!)
- Weekend Reads | Gildemer Vol. 2 and Miltic Vol. 1 by A.S. Oren – review
Blog Ahead – October 2015 Progress
So….yeah I’ve sucked at this!!! The goal of this challenge is to do one extra post per day and schedule it so that by the end of October you have a total of 31 posts scheduled during the upcoming busy holiday season….So far I’ve scheduled a whopping 3 posts! I need to get on the ball with this asap. The good news is that I have planned out all 31 posts, now I just need to write them.
This Week’s Book Fix
What are you reading this week?
This week I plan to do quite a bit of writing to catch up on the Blog Ahead. Little man goes back to school tomorrow so I’ll have a few hours each day to work distraction-free. Next weekend my parents are coming in for a visit which is always fun. What are you planning this week?