The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things you have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
What a week! It’s officially Football Time in Tennessee 😀 and my Vols are looking good so far this year!* I’m excited to see what this young team does with their season.
*I stand by this statement despite the horrible loss to Oklahoma last night
Last weekend I missed you guys! I was out of town visiting the family and I didn’t realize til I got home on Monday that NONE of my posts from the weekend posted!!! Oh well, I figured that gave me a little free posts for this week 😉
Little man has had a rough week with allergies and so have we! The pollen and mold count in East TN is high this time of year and we can so tell. Thankful for a cool weekend…it’s beginning to feel like fall around here. It’s only supposed to reach 68 today!
I was a little slow reading this week. I took some time out from my review books to read Sarah J Maas’s Queen of Shadows and now I have a massive book hangover. By far one of the best books I’ve read this year and now we have to wait another year to learn more!! What did you read this week?
I started this one last night. So far it is good. I enjoy Hanna Peach’s books and the writing is good. This one is about a mail order bride. I’m about three chapters in and she hasn’t met her new husband yet. I’m starting to get anxious for her!
Last Week on the Blog
- 2015 COYER Summer Scavenger Hunt Completed!
- Waiting on Wednesday #21 – Winter by Marissa Meyer
- The Cage by Megan Shepherd ★★★★
- FF #25 – Diamonds in the Rough
- Graceling by Kristin Cashore ★★★★★
- Consequences: Opal & Origin by Jennifer L Armentrout ★★★★★
- Opal by Jennifer L Armentrout ★★★★★
- Origin by Jennifer L Armentrout ★★★★★
- Sunday Post #42 – Football Time in TN
Coming Up this Week
- Meet the Author: Gerrard Cowan – interview
- Top Ten Tuesday | “FREEBIE — your choice” via the Broke and the Bookish
- Fractured Suns by Theresa Kay – review
- Girl Wife Prisoner by Hanna Peach – review
- Feature & Follow Friday | “Help us give our Feature Interview Questions a fresh look! What questions do you think we should ask our weekly features?” via Alison Can Read and Parajunkee’s View
- Weekend Reads | Opposition by Jennifer L Armentrout – review
This Week’s Book Fix
What are you reading this week?
I’m excited for this week! BSF (Bible Study Fellowship) starts back on Wednesday. I’ve really missed it this summer. It’s nice getting together with women of all ages and studying. Last year we studied the life of Moses. This year is the book of Revelation 😀 BSF is international, so if you’re curious if there is one in your area, head over to their website: bsfinternational.org
Blogging wise I’m back to reading some review books. I’m excited about a few, they look promising!
And my sweet hubby turns the big 3-0 this week! I think I’m going to try and surprise him with something…don’t know what yet. I’ll keep you posted 😉 What are you up to this week?