The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things you have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Happy Sunday! I hope everyone had a good week. We definitely did! Little man started preschool on Monday and he absolutely loves it 😀 He was a little scared at first (I had to drag him into the classroom on the first day) but he’s quickly gotten into the routine. There were no tears….from him at least! I’m not gonna lie. I cried like a baby after I dropped him off the first day. But I’ve also adjusted quickly. It’s nice and amazing just how much you can get done in three hours with no kid!
Besides school, I binge read the Lux series this week. AMAZING!!!! That’s the only word I know that can encompass all I feel about the series. Reviews to come 😉 What did you read this week?
I’m having a hard time focusing on the book just yet. I have a massive book hangover from the Lux series. I’m hoping this cures it. So far it’s interesting!
Last Week on the Blog
- Cover Reveal: The Damned by Laura Thalassa
- A History of Glitter and Blood by Hannah Moskowitz ★★★★
- Top Ten Tuesday #44 – Authors I’ve Read the Most From
- Waiting on Wednesday #19 – Ten Thousand Skies Above You by Claudia Gray
- A Taste of Sugar by Marina Adair ★★★★★
- FF #22 – Now I’m Hungry
- Weekend Reads #40 – Snow White Trilogy by Salla Simukka
- As Red as Blood by Salla Simukka ★★
- As White as Snow by Salla Simukka ★★★★
- As Black as Ebony by Salla Simukka ★★★
- Sunday Post #40 – Mommy Time
Coming Up this Week
- Meet the Author: Taylor Hohulin – interview
- Top Ten Tuesday | “Top Ten Of Your Auto-buy Authors” via the Broke and the Bookish
- Phase Three & Four by Rose Wynters – review
- Unhinged and Ensnared by A.G. Howard – review
- Feature & Follow Friday | “If you could have any animal in the world as a pet, what would you pick? Fictional ones count too!” via Alison Can Read and Parajunkee’s View
- Weekend Reads | Beginnings (Lux Series, #1-2) by Jennifer L Armentrout – review
This Week’s Book Fix
Book Outlet Haul!
What are you reading this week?
This week is another week of school for little man. The whole preschool is reviewing colors, so each day we wear a different color. So far they’ve done red, orange, yellow and green. This week is blue, purple, black and brown.
While little man is in school, I plan to do some deep cleaning and of course reading! I’m finally starting to catch up on all of my review books so I’m starting to read some of the ones I’ve bought now 😉 What are you up to this week?