The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things you have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
What a week!! It was a super busy week in our house 😀 And unfortunately it was the last week of summer vacation too 🙁 Little man starts preschool in the morning! He’s excited too. We met his teacher this week and he got to see his classroom. All I’ve heard all weekend is “Mommy I really love school!” Now hopefully this sentiment remains true once he starts 😉
I’m staying on track with my COYER challenge. I read four books this week and three of them count towards my goal of 20…..on that note I’ve actually read all 20 books already!! I just need to write some reviews. Maybe I can do that this week while little man is at school.
What have you been up to this week?
My Book Outlet haul came in this week! I was fortunate enough to get all the books in the Lux series for $5!!!! I devoured the first two and started Opal yesterday. I’m loving it 😀 Can’t get enough of Daemon. I never know if I want to love him or strangle him!
Last Week on the Blog
- Merry Mondays #10 – 20 Mondays til Christmas….
- Top Ten Tuesday #43 – Fairytales Retold
- Waiting on Wednesday #18 – See Me by Nicholas Sparks
- Review: Gildemer: The Present & The Beginning by A.S. Oren
- Gildemer: The Present by A.S. Oren ★★★★
- Gildemer: The Beginning by A.S. Oren ★★★★★
- FF #21 – I Wish….
- Sunday Post #39 – Busy Last Week of Summer Vacation
Coming Up this Week
- Cover Reveal | The Damned by Laura Thalassa
- A History of Glitter and Blood by Hannah Moskowitz – review
- Top Ten Tuesday | “Top Ten Authors I’ve Read The Most Books From” via the Broke and the Bookish
- Beginnings (Lux Series, #1-2) by Jennifer L Armentrout – review
- Unhinged and Ensnared by A.G. Howard – review
- Feature & Follow Friday | “If you could have an endless supply of food what would it be?” via Alison Can Read and Parajunkee’s View
- A Taste of Sugar by Marina Adair – review
- Weekend Reads | Lumikki Andersson series by Salla Simukka – series review
This Week’s Book Fix
What are you reading this week?
This week I probably won’t get a lot of reading done. With little man starting school, I’ll be spending my few free hours working on the blog (aka catching up with reviews) and working on my new pet project. I’ll share more on that at the end of the month 😉
I do plan to read the rest of the Lux series and a few library books that are due back soon. What are you doing this week?