Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish. They’d love to share their lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
This week us bloggers are celebrating the 5 year anniversary of Top Ten Tuesday with the topic: “My Ten Favorite Top Ten Topics We’ve Ever Done In The Past 5 Years.” Well seeing as how I’ve only been blogging about a year and a half AND I’ve only been participating with this meme for almost a year, I’m only going to pick 5 and for once they are in order 😉
My Favorite TTT Topics
5. Top Ten Authors I Own the Most Books From – This was an eye opening topic for me. I always knew I was a bit of a book hoarder, but really 27 books by one author (and I should note as of this post that number is now 30 😉 ) is a bit much. But I make no apologies for my book habit!
4. Top Ten Characters I Would Want With Me on a Deserted Island – No joke this topic was hard but fun! I wouldn’t change my choices now, but I would definitely add Celaena and Chaol from Throne of Glass 😀
3. Top Ten Books People Have Been Telling Me That I MUST Read – Of the ten books on this list, I have officially read three of them now and own four others so they are now on my TBR. I adored Cinder! I couldn’t sit down Daughter of Smoke and Bone (I literally read all three books in a week!). And Outlander….oh Outlander I loved you so much I’m afraid to read more of the series!
2. Top Ten Things I Like/Dislike When It Comes To Romances In Books – insert evil laugh here….I both love and despise Romance books so this topic was way too fun to write 😀 I did however forget one of my dislikes and was reminded by several people…insta-love. I can’t stand that in my romance books or in any book. Love does not happen instantly people. It just doesn’t!
1. Ten Places Books Have Made Me Want To Visit (whether fictional or real) – This topic was fun and I loved getting a chance to find my favorite pics of the places to share with you. I stuck with fictional places and of course young adult fiction. And it was so much fun to see everyone else’s choices as well.
What are your favorite top ten topics from the past five years? I can’t wait to see 😀