The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things you have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Happy Sunday everyone! In the US, this weekend is a holiday (Monday being the actual holiday). It’s Memorial Day. For those of you not from here, it’s a day for us to remember our fallen soldiers and those who still serve today. This weekend always causes me to reflect on the men and women who serve our country and those who have given their lives for it. I’m proud to have family that have served: my grandfather, several uncles, and some cousins. I love you all and everything you’ve done for us 😀
This week was fun! It was rainy, so we stayed in for the most part, but yesterday we took a trip to the local zoo and Liam had a blast! Today we are going to a cookout with friends and I’m really looking forward to it. Any adult time is good for this stay-at-home mama 😆 What have you been up to this week?
I just couldn’t resist a retelling of Oz 😉 Just started it last night but good so far!
Last Week on the Blog
- Sugar on Top by Marina Adair ★★★★
- Top Ten Tuesday #33 – Things that Make Me Question My Age
- Spearwood Academy Volume 7 by A.S. Oren ★★★★★
- Crown of Midnight by Sarah J Maas ★★★★★
- FF #12 – Writing Reviews
- Cress by Marissa Meyer ★★★
- Fairest by Marissa Meyer ★★★★★
- Sunday Post #29 – Memorial Edition
Coming Up this Week
- Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick – review
- Top Ten Tuesday | “Ten Books I Plan To Have In My Beach Bag This Summer or Ten Books I Think Make Great Beach Reads” via the Broke and Bookish
- Waiting on Wednesday | Tricky Twenty-Two by Janet Evanovich (out Nov. 17th)
- Gildemer: The Garden Episode 1 by A.S. Oren – review
- Mine to Spell by Janeal Falor – review
- Feature & Follow Friday | “How many books have you got on your TBR list?” via Alison Can Read and Parajunkee’s View
- Weekend Reads | Mine to Tarnish by Janeal Falor
May ARC Clean Sweep Challenge Update
This week I read:
- The Clouded Sky by Megan Crewe
- Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge
- Gildemer: The Garden Episode 1 by A.S. Oren
- The Witch Hunter by Virginia Boeckner
- First Love by Taylor Hart (Summer in Snow Valley)
Around the Blogosphere
- Pearl @ *Pearl’s Book Blog discusses when you just aren’t feeling an ARC. I can totally relate 😉
- Gaby @ Oh My Books! listed the TV shows she’s watching. I think I need to go check out Daredevil like ASAP!
- Parajunkee @ Parajunkee’s View posted a helpful list of review terminology. Definitely a page to bookmark 😀
This Week’s Book Fix
The last few weeks I’ve done really good and NOT gotten a lot of books. Mainly out of necessity as I have too many to read at the moment, but I couldn’t pass up these freebies! Covers link to Goodreads
- Reap by Casey L. Bond
- Flame Moon by K.J. Jackson
- Undeniably Yours by Becky Wade
- Arena Mode by Blake Northcott
- Love Always, Kate by D. Nichole King
- Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
- Gildemer: The Garden Episode One by A.S. Oren
- The Corridor by A.N. Willis
- The Readers of Broken Wheel Recommend by Katarina Bivald
- Ice Like Fire by Sara Raasch
Thank you to A.S. Oren, Alloy Entertainment, Sourcebooks, and Balzer + Bray for providing review copies!
What are you reading this week?
Guess what this week is….GARTH BROOKS!!!! I’m counting down the days/hours to Friday people! I cannot wait to see Garth live in Knoxville 😀 What are you looking forward to this week?