The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things you have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Okay I know that it is technically Saturday, but in my defense my server is upgrading and so while my website will not be down, they do not recommend posting anything new for the next two days because it may get lost 😉 So I thought better early than never…or is it late than never?! Oh well, you get the drift!
So I’ve missed everyone the last few weeks and I want to take a minute to thank everyone! Not only do I have my friends and family here but several of you have reached out to me with private messages and through email sending me good thoughts. I want you to know I appreciated all of them and tried my best to respond to all of them. If I didn’t respond, please know that I read all of your messages and thank you from the bottom of my heart!
This week was a fun relaxing week. My husband was on vacation so we lazed around the apartment and didn’t do much of anything! What have you been up to this week?
I don’t have a cover to share with you on my current read because it’s a beta read. I’m finishing up Ascension by Michelle Bryan, book two in her New Bloods trilogy. If you haven’t read Awaken yet, I highly suggest you do so. It was awesome and book two is not disappointing 😀
Last Week on the Blog
- March ’15 in Review
- Top Ten Tuesday #27 – Why Hello There!
- Waiting on Wednesday #12 – The Cage by Megan Shepherd
- FF #7 – Books I Thought I’d Hate
- A Hope Remembered by Stacy Henrie ★★★★★
- Sunday Post #24 – Good to Be Back
Coming Up this Week
- Claimed by Sarah Fine – review
- Top Ten Tuesday | “Top Ten Inspiring Quotes from Books” via the Broke and Bookish
- A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray – review
- Gates of Thread and Stone and The Infinite by Lori M. Lee – series review
- Feature & Follow Friday | “Here is $100,000. Buy something. Anything at all! What would be the first thing you choose, and why?” via Alison Can Read and Parajunkee’s View
- Weekend Reads | The Forsaken by Laura Thalassa – review
This Week’s Book Fix
I think I should note that this is a three week book haul since I’ve been absent for a few weeks. All covers link to Goodreads 🙂
- This is the Wonder by Tracey Ward
- This Thing Called Love by Miranda Liasson
- Burden of Sisyphus by Jon Messenger
- Just One Sip by Scarlett Dawn
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
I discovered Book Outlet at the end of February and well needless to say I went a little crazy 😉 On a plus I only spent $5 for all of these and they were all hardback!!!
- Burnt Devotion by Rebecca Ethington (Kindle)
- Beastly by Alex Flinn
- Still Star-Crossed by Melinda Taub
- The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski
- Tumble & Fall by Alexandra Coutts
- The Young World by Chris Weitz
- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
- Spearwood Academy Vol. 5 by A.S. Oren
- Lovestruck by Siobhan Davis
- Fury by Steven James
- Sight by Juliet Madison
Thank you A.S., Siobhan, Amazon, and Diversion for providing copies!
What are you reading this week?
This week we are heading home for a few days to spend with family so I probably won’t be reading too much. Though I do plan to start back on my Outlander challenge at some point this week along with reading some ARCs. What do you have planned?