The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things you have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
What a fun week this was! Liam and I are feeling much better than last week 😀 So we had a lot of fun. We made Valentines with our friends from church. On Friday the hubby took me on a date and would you know it we wound up at a book store 😉 He loves me! Did you do anything special this weekend?
Obviously I decided to go with zombies for my Valentine’s read 😉 I’m about halfway through book two of the Survival Series by Tracey Ward and loving it!
Last Week on the Blog
- Be My Valentine Read-A-Thon
- Top Ten Tuesday #25 – Isn’t it Romantic….
- Happy One Year Blogaversary!!!!
- COVER REVEAL: Beyond Reach by Siobhan Davis
- Meet the Author: Michelle Bryan
- FFF #5 – Tweet…Twitter…Oh Whatever!
- Sunday Post #20 – Love is in the Air
Coming Up this Week
- Review: Enclave (Razorland, #1) by Ann Aguirre
- Top Ten Tuesday | “Ten Book Related Problems I Have” via the Broke and Bookish
- Review: Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch
- Review: The Vanishing Girl by Laura Thalassa
- Review: Seeker by Arwen Elys Dayton
- Feature & Follow Friday | “Do you like fantasy or realistic books?” via Alison Can Read and Parajunkee’s View
- Weekend Reads: Spearwood Academy Vol. 3 & 4 by A.S. Oren
There are two giveaways going on right now!
This Week’s Book Fix
Wow! The review books have really been pouring in recently and I can’t wait to start them!!! Covers link to Goodreads.
- Fearless by Tracey Ward
- Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
- Beyond Reach by Siobhan Davis
- Gates of Thread and Stone by Lori M. Lee
- Claimed by Sarah Fine
- The Girl at Midnight by Melissa Grey
Thank you to Siobhan Davis, 47North, and Delacorte Press!
What are you reading this week?
This week is going to be super busy!!! Liam’s 4th birthday is Tuesday and we’ve got all his new friends from church and family from out-of-town coming in Saturday to help us celebrate 😀 I’m excited. Right now Liam’s a tiny bit obsessed with all-things Lego so his party theme is a no-brainer. I’ll show off some pics next week 😉 What will you be doing this week?