The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things you have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Ugh!! I’m so glad this week is over. Liam and I have both been sick AGAIN. My poor baby was pitiful most of the week, coughing and sneezing and just general nastiness. Then he gave it to me and we were both worthless lying on the couch, napping and cuddling.
I did get a few books read though, but besides that nothing. How was your week?
I’m roughly 20% into this book and I’m having a really hard time sitting it down when I need to do other things. It’s awesome and nothing like I expected 😀
Last Week on the Blog
- New Year, New Me Update #1
- Top Ten Tuesday #24 – I Still Haven’t Read…
- Waiting on Wednesday #10 – Maximus by Richard L. Black
- The Last Orphans by N.W. Harris ★★★★
- Feature & Follow Friday #4 – One, Two, Three, Four! Let Me See Your Books Roll!
- City in Embers by Stacey Marie Brown ★★★½
- Sunday Post #19 – Germ Week
Coming Up this Week
- Review: Enclave (Razorland, #1) by Ann Aguirre
- Top Ten Tuesday | “Top Ten Things I Like/Dislike When It Comes To Romances In Books” via the Broke and Bookish
- Interview with author Michelle Bryan
- Review: The Vanishing Girl by Laura Thalassa
- Review: Seeker by Arwen Elys Dayton
- Feature & Follow Friday | “Do you use the # FF on twitter on Fridays? If you do, are you afraid you’ll forget someone and they’ll be sad?” via Alison Can Read and Parajunkee’s View
- Weekend Reads: Spearwood Academy Vol. 3 & 4 by A.S. Oren
COYER Be My Valentine Read-A-Thon
I’m still a little shocked that January is already over and haven’t really processed that Valentine’s Day is Saturday. This read-a-thon starts Feb. 12th and ends the 16th. Click above to sign up by the 11th!
Tuesday will be the blog’s one-year birthday! I’m a bit excited 😀 This blog started as a joke between my husband and me and now it’s become this great adventure that I look forward to sharing with you all every day! This week I have some great things to share with you starting on Tuesday. My top followers will be getting a small surprise (watch your inboxes), author Michelle Bryan will be featured on Wednesday, and I have some prizes to giveaway!
This Week’s Book Fix
My husband is SO proud of me….only four books this week! This is possibly due to the fact that for two days this week I did nothing but sleep and cuddle with my sick baby boy 😉 Covers link to Goodreads.
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Mass
- Lizzy & Jane by Katherine Reay
- The Mermaid’s Sister by Carrie Anne Noble
- Wreckage by Emily Bleeker
Thank you to Amazon Prime’s Kindle First Program for providing these copies!
What are you reading this week?
This week I’ll be participating in the Be My Valentine Read-A-Thon and haven’t decided what I want to read yet. The theme is to choose either romance or horror and stick to it. I’m leaning towards a mix of both. I’ve had Tracey Ward’s Survival series on my kindle since I read the Quarantined series this summer and haven’t had a chance to read it yet. I think a little romance mixed with some zombie action would be a good Valentine’s read, don’t you 😉 What will you be up to this week?