The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things you have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Happy Sunday everyone! It’s quite possible that as you are reading this I’m tucked into bed fast asleep. You see, I’m writing this post on Friday (a lot earlier than usual) because tomorrow…or I guess it would be yesterday now my sweet sister-in-law got married 😀 We spent the day mostly in the car (5 hr drive for us with a 3 year old 😕 ) and then the rest of the day celebrating the wedding and playing at the pumpkin patch. Really it was beautiful!! And of course I teared up, I cry at all weddings. I’m a sap like that 😉
The rest of our week was pretty dull. It’s been beautiful weather, still below average temps for East Tennessee (seriously, we’ve been below freezing several times this week!!!!). The leaves have all changed and few trees have retained them. It was the perfect weather to cuddle up with a good book and hot tea.
What were you up to this week?
Last Week on the Blog
SundayMonday Post #5 – A Case of the Sniffles
- Top Ten Tuesday #13 – Series To Start
- Waiting on Wednesday #3 – No Such Thing As Perfect by Sarah Daltry
- Amazon Burning by Victoria Griffith ★★★★
- Silent Fathoms by Tamara A. Lowery ★★★★
- Meet the Author | Tamara A. Lowery
- Sunday Post #6 – Wedding Bells and Pumpkins
Coming Up this Week
- Deadly Odds by Allen Wyler – Spotlight
- Top Ten Tuesday | Top Ten Books/Movies To Read Or Watch To Get In The Halloween Spirit OR Top Ten Characters Who I Would Totally Want To Be For Halloween via the Broke and Bookish
- Damaged by Becca Vincenza – Review
- Healed by Becca Vincenza – Review
- October 2014 in Review – Monthly Rewind
- Saturday Shorts | Mine to Tarnish by Janeal Falor
This Week’s Book Fix
My husband will be so proud of me!!! Look I kept it to only four books this week 😉 Titles link to Goodreads page.
Healed by Becca Vincenza
None for review this week (I need to catch up on my pile!!!)
What are you reading this week?