The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things you have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Happy Monday everyone! This last week has been a very long week. It started with my son contracting a bad case of the sniffles, which he then transferred to my husband. So far – knock on wood – I am sniffle free 🙂 and my hope is to stay that way! It’s too bad everyone was sick this week because we had below normal temperatures and gorgeous weather this week. I mean it too! Beautiful blue skies, the leaves are golden, orange, and scarlet, and the temperature though cool was perfect for a light sweater, jeans, and a day outdoors. Oh well maybe this week 😕
We ended the week with my family feeling some better and a bonfire with our Sunday School class. It was awesome! Liam has never been to a bonfire before and he was fascinated roasting hotdogs and marshmallows…now did he eat them? Nope, he refused, but he happily made them for his daddy and everyone that wanted one 😀
What were you up to this week?
Last Week on the Blog
- Don’t Judge a Reader by the Book
- Top Ten Tuesday #12 – I Want To Go There!
- Sparks by Ashley C. Harris ★★★★★
- Waiting on Wednesday #2 – Dead of Winter by Kresley Cole
- Fangirling over Guards of the Shadowlands by Sarah Fine
- Dust by Sarah Daltry – Preorder Blitz!
Coming Up this Week
Top Ten Tuesday | Top New Series I Want To Start (New..let’s say within the last year or two) via the Broke and Bookish
Amazon Burning by Victoria Griffith – Review
Waiting on Wednesday | Sarah Daltry’s Upcoming Release – it’s a surprise 😉
Silent Fathoms by Tamara A. Lowery – Review
Meet the Author | Tamara A. Lowery
Saturday Shorts | Freak Show by Patti Larsen
This Week’s Book Fix
The review copies poured in this week and of course there were a few freebies and one purchase I just couldn’t pass up 😉 Titles link to Goodreads page.
- Definitely, Maybe in Love by Ophelia London
- Mine to Spell by Janeal Falor
- My Own Mr. Darcy by Karey White
- Cinder & Ella by Kelly Oram
- Tim Crachit’s Christmas Carol by Jim Piecuch
- The Hunt for Snow by S.E. Babin
What are you reading this week?