Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a good weekend. Ours was a little hectic. My son was sick, so his birthday plans were cancelled and we spent the rainy weekend indoors cuddled on the couch. My son is a super active little boy, so when he is sick I kinda cherish those moments where he just wants to be held.
Another plus side, he loves to read. And when he is sick, doubly so. I think we went through just about all of our books this weekend! My son also likes to play on his “ip-ad” (his pronunciation, so cute!), but when he’s sick, he wants to watch myself or his daddy play. So I started looking for something that was a little more interactive. That’s when I stumbled across this app called Epic.
With Epic!, kids can access thousands of high-quality books, instantly at their fingertips.
All books are carefully selected by children’s publishing experts, teachers and parents.
Well-known titles, classics, and books from award-winning authors and illustrators are added weekly.
Age-appropriate recommendations and a personalized reading experience for kids 2-12.
Kids can read, share and rate books, or create collections of their favorites.
Earn cool badges and rewards for reading achievements.
Instant streaming – no waiting for books to download.
Try it for FREE!!
What the experts are saying:
“Epic! offers a brilliant way to harness the enthusiasm of young readers with lots and lots of great books and reaches kids exactly when their enthusiasm for reading starts to spark”. – Kate Klimo (former Publisher, Random House Young Readers Group and well-known children’s book author)
“Epic! is the first app to get eBooks for young people right. I love how easy it is to discover new stories to share with my kids.” — Emily Scheinman, Founder/CEO, Bananaseed children’s school book fairs
In a world with unlimited screen time, Epic! gives parents an alternative to games and videos.
- Epic! : The Future of Reading
- Try it for free
- After your free trial, you may subscribe to receive unlimited access to the ever-growing library.
- Choose either a monthly recurring subscription for $9.99 or a 1-year recurring subscription for $79.99 (about $6.67/month)
- Your subscription is through iTunes and can be used on additional iPads you own
- Payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription will auto-renew and identify the cost of renewal unless you cancel auto-renewal at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- You may turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings
- Subscriptions cannot be canceled during the active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription