Merry Mondays is a monthly meme hosted by Lillian @ Mom With a Reading Problem on the first Monday of each month and every Monday in December to celebrate the holiday season year round. Each month a different topic centered around the holidays will be discussed.
Anyone can participate (that’s what makes it fun!).
- Enter your link on the post any time during the month! Linkups will begin at midnight EST on the first Monday of the month and will be open until the last day of the month.
- Link back to this post/blog.
- And of course visit others who’ve participated.
- January 9: It’s a new year! What are your new year’s resolutions for 2017?
- February 6: Romance is in the air. Who is your favorite book boyfriend/couple?
- March 6: Let’s celebrate Dr. Seuss. Post your favorite children’s books.
- April 3: Spring is in the air. What is your favorite book set in Spring?
- May 1: Celebrating Mom! Who is your favorite literary mom?
- June 5: Dad’s Turn. Who is your favorite literary dad?
- July 3: Let freedom ring! It’s Independence Day in the US. Share a book where the characters fight for freedom.
- August 7: Back to School. Who inspired you to read?
- September 4: Labor Day in the USA celebrates the economic and social achievements of the workforce. Share a book centered in a workplace.
- October 2: Happy Halloween! Share those spooky stories.
- November 6: A month of thankfulness. What are you most thankful for?
- December 4: Do you send cards at Christmas time? If you do, why? If you don’t, what do you think of the cards you receive?
- December 11: Children’s Corner edition – how do you make the holidays special for your littles?
- December 18: What would you like to find under the tree on Christmas morning?
- December 25: Merry Christmas! How are you spending the day?
Past Merry Mondays
- Merry Mondays #1 – Sing…Sing a Song…
- Merry Mondays #2 – Means a Little Bit More
- Merry Mondays #3 – Mamaw Faye’s Baptist Pound Cake
- Merry Mondays #4 – Every Time a Bell Rings…
- Merry Mondays #5 – New Year, New Me
- Merry Mondays #6 – New Year, New Me Update
- Merry Mondays #7 – Family Reunions
- Merry Mondays #8 – Cheeseburger Stromboli & Baked Potato Salad
- Merry Mondays #9 – Seasonal Reading
- Merry Mondays #10 – 20 Mondays til Christmas….
- Merry Mondays #11 – It’s Starting to Feel a Lot Like Christmas
- Merry Mondays #12 – Deck the Halls
- Merry Mondays #13 – It’s a Marshmallow World
- Merry Mondays #14 – There’ll Be Parties For Hosting
- Merry Mondays #15 – Final New Year, New Me Update of 2015
- Merry Mondays #16 – Let Freedom Ring…
- Merry Mondays #17 – Summer Reading Favorites
- Merry Mondays #18 – When Sparks Fly
- Merry Mondays #19 – The Must-Watch Movies of Summer
- Merry Mondays #20 – Fall’s Top Next in Series Books
- Merry Mondays #21 – Dear Santa…
- Merry Mondays #22 – It’s in the Details
- Merry Mondays #23 – I’m Dreaming of a …..
- Merry Mondays #24 – You Can’t Catch Me…
- Merry Mondays #25 – 2016 New Year New Me Update
- Merry Mondays #26 – New Year New Me 2017
- Merry Mondays #27 – Valentine’s Edition
- Merry Mondays #28 – April Showers Bring May Flowers
- Merry Mondays #29 – Literary Moms
- Merry Mondays #30 – Fictional Fathers
- Merry Mondays #31 – Rebels with a Cause
Grab the Logo!
Feel free to use the logo below or create your own. All I ask is that if you participate, please link back to this post or Mom With a Reading Problem.
Got a Suggestion?
Do you have a suggestion for future topics? If so, send me an email at momwithareadingproblem(at)gmail(dot)com 🙂