The Take Control of Your TBR Challenge is hosted by Kimberly @ the Caffeinated Book Reviewer and takes place from March 1st to 31st of 2018. I am really looking forward to this challenge. I’ve participated twice now (I took last year off because we were moving into our house). It’s a fairly simple challenge: read books from your TBR pile that were published prior to March 1st. I’ve got plenty of those to choose from 😉 If you want to join me in this challenge, you can sign up here until March 3, 2018.
- Link-up! This is open to everyone. If you do not have a blog then link a shelf entitled Take Control 2018 from your Goodreads account. It is a good idea to friend me if your shelves are private.
- Create a Goals/Updates/Results post (can be combined) It can also be a shelf created on Goodreads. Be sure to friend me, so I can see it. Friend me: Kimberly
- Begins midnight March 1st, 2018 and ends March 31, 2018, at 11:59 pm.
- Read/listen to books from your TBR pile.
- ALL books/audios must have been published before March 1, 2018. I don’t care where you got them, so old ARCS count.
- Post a review to Goodreads, or your blog then add the URL link it to the Rafflecopter for an entry. ( These can be a mini review. Just one or two sentences)
- You can combine events, challenges etc.
- Page count must be over 100 pages to qualify.
- The rafflecopter will only allow you to enter up to two books daily, so update as soon as you finish a book.
- Use hashtag #TakeControlTBR
- Twitter Party March 11th @ 2:30 pm (CST) Come chat about books you have read and win prizes.
- Earn extra entries for participating in the Twitter Party
- Rafflecopter will close on April 2, 2018, at midnight and a winner will be chosen within 72 hours. Open internationally as long as Book Depository ships to you. Prize: New 2018 release valued at up to 20 US dollars or 1 Audiobook Credit from Audiobooks.com. I will do pre-orders as well. (may request eBook copy from Amazon or B&N)
So far 2018 has been a good reading year. In January I read/listened to 14 books, and so far in February I’m averaging 3-4 books a week. I’m SO close to getting above 80% on my Netgalley. Y’all it’s been a LONG time since I was above 80% and I’m stoked. With that said, my goal during this challenge is to read at least 10 off my TBR, preferably backlogged ARCs. Here are a few of the books I will choose from:
You can track my progress below or follow my Goodreads shelf.
2018 Take Control of Your TBR: 0/10
Your turn! What books are sitting on your TBR shelf that you’d like to knock out? Share below