The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things you have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Happy Sunday y’all! Last week was a whirlwind. WE BOUGHT A HOUSE!!!! I’m still a bit in disbelief that we not only found a house, but placed an offer and it was accepted 😀 It’s a new home that isn’t finished yet, so we won’t be moving til early Spring BUT I’m still SO excited! We took little man to see it last night. He was a little confused seeing that there were no lights or potties in the house yet ?
I did a lot of reading this week, either by listening or sitting down with the book. I managed to read 3 books this week. I think I can officially say I am out of my reading slump that had me bogged down at the end of 2016. Hopefully this momentum will keep up.
I listened to The Gender Game by Bella Forrest last week and when I finished it I immediately bought the rest of the series. I am loving this dystopian series that is divided by gender. It makes for an interesting read to say the least. Plus Viggo *swoon*
Last Week on the Blog
- Seven Black Diamonds by Melissa Marr ★★★★
- Children’s Corner: When You’re Feeling Sick by Coy Bowles ★★★
- Waiting on Wednesday #87 – Blood Rose Rebellion by Rosalyn Eves
- Top Ten Thursday #108 – 2016’s Hidden Gems
- Through Glass: The Blue by Rebecca Ethington ★★★★½
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber ★★★★★
- Sunday Post #108 – We Bought a House
Coming Up this Week
- In All My Life by Ciara Knight – review, #TBRChallenge
- Top Ten Tuesday | “FREEBIE — that super specific list you want to make?? All yours to tackle this week!” via the Broke and the Bookish
- Through Glass by Rebecca Ethington – series blast
- The Gender Game by Bella Forrest – audio review
- Troll by Ashley C. Harris – review
- Weekend Reads | Frostblood by Elly Blake
This Week’s Book Fix
What are you reading this week?
This week I’m hoping for a not so busy week. The last several have been filled with looking for houses and while that might not sound exhausting, it is. I have some crochet that is calling my name and some books 😉 Little man and I have to work on his costume for the 100th day of school too. So lots of crafting this week.
What are your plans this week? Read anything good? Share below