The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things you have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Happy Sunday everyone! I’m so thankful this week is over. It has worn me out!!! Liam has been crawling in bed with us every night at 2am like clockwork and I haven’t been able to get him to sleep otherwise. I don’t know if this is a phase or what but he is wearing me out. We have a king bed but he tends to take up the whole bed when he climbs in with us. Honestly I could use a little sleep.
Last week I told you I had big plans for the pool because the weather was supposed to be nice. I lied. The weather sucked! It rained just about everyday this week and at odd times so that when we could go to the pool it was either storming or had just finished storming so the water would be too cold. Oh well! I got a lot of reading done 😉 In fact I finished Susan Ee’s Penryn and the End of Days series this week and I’m feeling a bit nostalgic and wanting to read it again!
What have you done this week?
Started it last night….all I can say is WOW!!!! and I don’t want this series to end!!!!
Last Week on the Blog
- On Monday, I raved about my love for Virginia Boecker’s debut novel The Witch Hunter.
- On Tuesday, I listed my most anticipated books for the rest of 2015….well ten of them anyways.
- On Wednesday, I shared with you my lack of patience waiting on Rachel Caine’s Ink and Bone.
- On Thursday, I reviewed A.S. Oren’s newest installment in The Gates series.
- On Friday, I discussed how I want to be Elizabeth Bennet for a day.
- On Saturday, I sailed away with Bloody Vik Brandee and his crew in Tamara A. Lowery’s Black Venom.
Coming Up this Week
- Spelled by Betsy Schow – review
- Top Ten Tuesday | “Top Ten Books On My TBR For Summer 2015” via the Broke and Bookish
- Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick – review
- Spearwood Academy Volume 8 by A.S. Oren – review
- Feature & Follow Friday | “If you were to get a tattoo, what would it say or what would the graphic be? Or if you have a tattoo, share a picture and its meaning.” via Alison Can Read and Parajunkee’s View
- Weekend Reads | The Night We Said Yes by Lauren Gibaldi – review
This Week’s Book Fix
Books poured in this week for summer reading! I can’t believe the sheer amount of review copies I got this week. For the first time since I started the blog, I have to say I’m not accepting reviews!!! I don’t know whether to cheer the blogs success or mourn the loss of books 😉
Covers link to Goodreads.
- Tainted Energy by Lynn Vroman
- The Cinderella Princess by Melissa McClone
- The One You Want by Gena Showalter
- Broken Symmetry by Dan Rix
- Horde by Ann Aguirre
- Through Glass – episode 7 by Rebecca Ethington
- Sideswiped and Inside Out by Lia Riley
- The Felix Chronicles: Freshman by R.T. Lowe
- Everville: The Fall of Brackenbone by Roy Huff
- Shock Me: Special Edition by Ashley C. Harris
- A History of Glitter and Blood by Hannah Moskowitz
- Wicked Charms by Janet Evanovich and Phoef Sutton
- Angeldust by Hanna Peach
Thank you to Barclay Publishing, Random House Publishing, Grand Central Publishing, and the authors for providing review copies this week!
What are you reading this week?
This week is VBS at our church so I’m not really sure just how much reading I’ll get done. It’s everyday from 9-12, so it’s not long but I have a feeling that little man and I will be too tired to do much of anything. It’s supposed to be pretty next week and HOT so my plan is to head to the pool every day after VBS. The goal: to wear Liam out!!!! I want to sleep this week 😀 What are your plans?
You may have noticed the changes to the blog, thanks goes to Michelle at Limabean Designs for the new header (there’s more to come). I finished the updates yesterday so if you see anything that’s acting wonky, please let me know. I’d appreciate it 😉 Have a great week and happy reading!